ebay chastity device,

Living the real life under lock and key
lockedup

ebay chastity device,

Post by lockedup »

hi recently joined, i purchased a metal device off ebay, with locking wedges, not great tbh when used in the manner intended, it is very painful when hard on comes along inside it, i decided to bend it slightly so its curved inwards on the penis so it doesnt pull back out,

the metal was scored so it was pinching so i use what i had which was black tape, think electrical... just wondering its the first time weve done this, with hygeine should i aim remove the device every day and clean it or for how long?
0 x
Barons

Re: ebay chastity device,

Post by Barons »

Hi and welcome,

If I were you I would by a custom made device. I haven't been a fan of used chastity devices every since my wife told me she saw it as if she was buying a used dildo. Anyways I think tape will work as well as expected but as long as you have air flow so the skin can breathe and the adhesive part of the tape isn't touching your skin you shouldn't run into hygiene issues. Just clean it well daily.

The real issue aside from the need for tape is that the tube is to large for you and is allowing you to get a partial erection and probably pushing your ball ring into your sack and causing soreness. It doesn't sound like it would be fun to go all night in. If your ring is the right size that is.

Just remove it if you get any soreness and you'll survive.
0 x
lockedup

Post by lockedup »

Cool yeah had to get the key and remove it early this morning as it was feeling quite sore, it's not used would never do that its a new one I bought, ring is the perfect size, can probably get 1/2 erection inside it, had a look around some custom ones are nearly £300, so not really that serious and looking to spend That much, are the birdlocked devices any better?
0 x
Barons

Post by Barons »

I haven't used a birdlock myself but they are pretty popular. Hopefully you'll find something that fits just right. With my size pre made devices haven't fit right but if you find one that's your size it would be well worth the money. IMO you start to enjoy the experience of being in chastity much more the longer you're locked up. If you're device is preventing you from keep it on as long as you'd like that's reason enough to look at upgrading to something that fits you better.
0 x
jeank

Post by jeank »

Look at Steelworx - http://www.steelworxx.de - you don't need to spend £300 - you can get a good custom steelheart device for €170 including postage (i.e less than £150).

I have a steelheart and it's great - I can wear it full time with no comfort issues. Also there are PLENTY of reviews of the Steelheart on this forum including how to measure, how to keep clean etc etc etc.

I will have to send mine back for a small size adjustment at which time I'll splash out and get an integrated lock, but it really is fine without it. I expected the first sizing attempt to be a little off - ring diameter and gap, so decided to "go cheap" first time around. It's just a fraction loose, but I'm leaving it for a couple of months to be sure of the exact final size I need. (I do have the advantage here of two + years of wearing devices 24/7, which helped with the sizing, but each one is slightly different with base ring dia and gap to optimise comfort. )

Quality of manufacture is very German - i.e. precise and clean and very well made. Dietmar (the owner) is also responsive and helpful in a German English way (short and to the point with his answers)
0 x