I just passed 100 days

Living the real life under lock and key
Leedec

I just passed 100 days

Post by Leedec »

I have just passed 100 days locked for the first time, i never thought that I would make it this far or ever be in a cage for that long.

My question to the group is, after such a long time, does it get easier, or does the body somehow "forget" what regular sex was like. I must confess that the thought of having a big orgasm now kind of scares me a bit. I find myself now enjoying the constant feeling of craving the orgasm more than an actual orgasm itself. The orgasm is so fleeting, and then you are back to square one, does anybody know what I mean?

My KH is musing about never letting me cum ever again. The thought both scares and excites me, has anybody else faced this possibility( or reality)

Leedec
0 x
michael

Re: I just passed 100 days

Post by michael »

After a while the body is partially adapted to chastity belt. At first I would wake up 4 or 5 times per night, for painful nocturnal erections. Now I'm waking up only once or twice. The morning erection is always painful. It is not only important physical aspect, but also mental. Forget your penis and think about your wife's satisfaction. Her pleasure must be in your satisfaction also. Have fun with her. When a woman is satisfied all is OK.
0 x
belted since 5/2010
My wife is a goddess
[email protected]
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

Congrats. Far longer than I've ever gone. And even if I wanted to the gf is not at a state where she wants me to go that long.

I know how you feel though even with my limited spans I enjoy the high of waiting so much. Even now I don't want to come and lose this feeling. I guess you have so much vested into getting to the state you are at now that it would be like a house of cards collapsing and starting all over again. But man the desire for an orgasm must be so strong for you.
0 x
biggar

Post by biggar »

Congratulations! I've found that after about the 2nd week it gets better and doesn't really change much from there on. Though I've never gone over 3 months like you! Were you milked or anything during that time? What device are you in? Just curious.
0 x
Previous devices: CB2000, CB3000, Curve, Exobelt X1, Waterhole and CB6000s
Current cage: The Mistress from Mature metal
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

I am about to pass 100 days myself. My next orgasm was for my birthday which is a month away but I don't know that I want it. At the moment I'm feeling that I really don't, It's kinda like orgasms where an addiction that I have now quit.

Feels strange :?
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
Curiousnotgeorge

Post by Curiousnotgeorge »

deleted
Last edited by Curiousnotgeorge on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

Good attitude CNG.
0 x
Leedec

Post by Leedec »

Thanks guys form those thoughtful replies, as it turned out I was let free on day103. Had one ruined orgasm, and although still free have had no other orgasms. I guess I will find out soon enough what's next.
0 x
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

I clocked up 100 days today.
Although the missus has given my quite a few ruined orgasms in that time, sometimes 2 nights in a row, other times 2 weeks apart.
I must say that I have been feeling extra horny that last couple days, partly because of thinking about clocking up the 100 days I feel.
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
virginpaul

Post by virginpaul »

Thats great!
I have a Chastity Steel 100 belt and it works great for me too.
Ive gone as long as 300 days but not for a while now.
Keep up the good work.
0 x