Is better short or long denial?

Living the real life under lock and key
locked4her55
Re: Is better short or long denial?

Post by locked4her55 »

Atone wrote:
hot_toddy_dog wrote: So my line is over there, you can draw a line anywhere you like, but I'll be willing to guess that nearly everyone agrees that talking in months is long-ish and talking in days is short-ish.
I don't disagree at all. I do however have a little bit of a problem with someone telling others in a definitive way that a certain duration is too short and another is too long. It violates both of the statements that you make above. I think everyone needs to determine where their line is, that defines their sweet spot.
I agree with Atone and I believe your age plays a big part in this. In my mid to late 50's my sex drive and desire to have an orgasm is no where near where it was in my 20's & 30's. Going two weeks for me now is a cake walk! 30 years ago I don't think I would have made it 2 days :lol:

I won't put down anyone here because they think going a week with out and orgasm is long term. Everyone is different and they should be able to determine their limits.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
biggar

Post by biggar »

It should be just whatever works best for you and your KH! :) Only you two know what's best for you both!
0 x
Previous devices: CB2000, CB3000, Curve, Exobelt X1, Waterhole and CB6000s
Current cage: The Mistress from Mature metal
Harry Haversackers

Post by Harry Haversackers »

I'm with Atone on this. I simply objected to Micheal's statement, which reads as if he thinks that his limits are the only ones to be adhered to.

We're all all at different points in our lives and living in different circumstances, so our definitions of "too short' and "too long", set by what our bodies and minds want/need those limits to be, may be wildly different from Michael's standards.

Go with whatever works for you, and have fun with it...
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

Atone wrote:
hot_toddy_dog wrote: So my line is over there, you can draw a line anywhere you like, but I'll be willing to guess that nearly everyone agrees that talking in months is long-ish and talking in days is short-ish.
I don't disagree at all. I do however have a little bit of a problem with someone telling others in a definitive way that a certain duration is too short and another is too long. It violates both of the statements that you make above. I think everyone needs to determine where their line is, that defines their sweet spot
And that is exactly what I did not do. I did not say anything about some duration being too short or too long. I simply defined the point which I consider the differentiation between short and long.

The only definitive thing I said was that there is a distinct feeling of difference between the two.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

hot_toddy_dog wrote: And that is exactly what I did not do. I did not say anything about some duration being too short or too long. I simply defined the point which I consider the differentiation between short and long.
And I completely agreed with what you said. My issue was with the way the OP stated that one duration was too short and another was too long in such definitive terms.
hot_toddy_dog wrote:The only definitive thing I said was that there is a distinct feeling of difference between the two.
Also agreed.

I actually really liked the way you stated it below
hot_toddy_dog wrote:Short term is harder in some ways than long term because you are always restarting the clock and I find this constantly frustrating.
0 x
Cagieboy

Post by Cagieboy »

We started off slow which I think was best. I was the one who introduced the idea to my wife. She was skeptical at first but the short periods provided frequent rewards for both of us and she came to enjoy being a keyholder. We had a game at the start in which the 'reward' at time of parole was related to the amount of time served. But now that she has really gotten into chastity, I find that I'm released after a month or two and then allowed only to give myself a hand job and then right back into the cage. She just watches, no touching, and I can't believe how hot the whole thing is for me.
0 x
Locked as of 7/21/12.
Yes the picture shows THE key.
J&M

Post by J&M »

'J" Here,

I went 5 days before I was allowed to release, then I went 14 days before the nest release. As we are new to the lifestyle I cannot say what is better but I found it stiumulating to say the least!
0 x
Currently wearing a cb6000s
MistressRouge

Post by MistressRouge »

I prefer longer for sure. To keep ones focus and determination in check. The longer I wait to give permission, the more I make it special.A real treat that is not given lightly. Sometimes never is even better, but still keeping that idea that "it" could happen at any point.
0 x
J&M

Post by J&M »

I think that I would prefer it to be alot longer, when Ms. M allowed me release it was euphoric to say the least. I would prefer it it to be longer in order to help me focus on her and her needs.
0 x
Currently wearing a cb6000s