Adventure into Solo Chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
solochastity

Adventure into Solo Chastity

Post by solochastity »

For now I am not sure how far I will make it, but I would like to try for not have an orgasm for two weeks. I tried a shorter duration in the past with a goal of seven days and then allowing myself to orgasm on the seventh night. I didn't make it as on the sixth night I was enjoying edging myself and then denying. Well one time I just edged to far, probably the closets thing I have come to having a ruined orgasm.

So I know most of you want to be locked up all the time, but for me I only feel like I wanted to lock myself when I have trouble controlling my urges, which is always at night. During the day I am just to busy and have no problems not getting my jollies off in the day. So my chastity will only be at night for the duration of this experiment into solo chastity.

Mainly at this point I want to be denied long enough that it starts to feel somewhat normal to not orgasm on a nightly basis like usual. I am assuming that the second week I will start to feel somewhat different about my situation. Also I assume it will start to get harder to not allow myself an orgasm. I really want to see how I start to act or feel about it after not having one for that long, which will be the longest I have gone without an orgasm. I am really interested to see what happens to my psyche in my head without have an orgasm for that long.

In case anyone is interested I am writing up my log of what has happened in the 4 days / 4 nights I have not had an orgasm. I will certainly come back and update. Certainly hoping I can last the 10 days / nights ahead of me to complete my experiment. Now I am just trying to decide if I should allow myself to orgasm on the 14th night or 15th night. I am thinking I am going to leave it up to how I feel at that point, even though for some reason going a full 15 days / 14 nights seems like more of an accomplishment then if I only do 14 days / 13 nights. So onto my journal of my adventure so far in solo chastity.

Day 1
This didn't really happen on purpose as I had not thought about chastity for awhile.
Night 1
Was really tired and so didn't even get to anything sexual at all.

Day 2
I had school and for the most part was a normal day with a few times that I got was horny and my penis was a bit more senstive then normal.
Night 2
Figured out how to make my homemade chastity cage better. After that I decided I would milk myself. This was the first time I got more then just a few drops of seminal fluid. It had a nice flow and was dripping into a napkin I was holding.

Day 3
Went out to lunch and did some shopping, did notice I was getting pretty senstive down there at this point.
Night 3
Tried a short while to milk myself again, but was unsucessful. After reading about ruined orgasms I wanted to try to edge myself to one. I really didn't want to have a full orgasm, so I was really cautious, probably to much as I was not able to get anything to come out without totally going over the edge. So I stopped and put on my cage and went to sleep.

Day 4
Just chilled and played games.
Night 4
I decided to try and milk myself again. This time I was able to get about six drops to come out, nothing like Night 2 though. I am assuming I need to wait more time inbetween, so that my prostate is fuller and thus will get more fluid coming out. I am actually just going to bed and have put my cage on. At this point my penis is feeling very senstive. I probably could orgasm in less than a minute at this point as it reminds me of when I was a teen and seeing any naked female pictures would give an imdiate erection. For me it truly was like American Pie, it was so senstive that it didn't need much at all to go over the edge.

Day 5
Yet to be written.
0 x
solochastity

Re: Adventure into Solo Chastity

Post by solochastity »

Night 5
Well I would have will powered through, but I was not being able to focus anymore. I have school work to get done with only two weeks left. So I decided I would try for a ruined orgasm. Which I think I was pretty successful as it was sort of an odd feeling at first I could feel the cum slowly start to go through my shaft and then come out. So I will try again later when I don't have school work I need to get done where I need to be able to focus.
0 x