Relief

Living the real life under lock and key
biggar

Relief

Post by biggar »

Just curious , a question for the "locked" members! (no pun intended!) Short of a very satisfying orgasm/ejaculation would you prefer to be prostate milked or have a ruined/denied orgasm? Or just to be locked back up without any of the above! :)
0 x
Previous devices: CB2000, CB3000, Curve, Exobelt X1, Waterhole and CB6000s
Current cage: The Mistress from Mature metal
Atone
Re: Relief

Post by Atone »

My favorite is the basic denied orgasm and locked back up.

An occasional ruined orgasm is nice but not too often.

A full orgasm is last on the list but definitely locked right back up afterward.
0 x
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

No ruined orgasms or milking for me as long as I have a choice. Just lock me back up with no release is preferred.

It's going to be interesting for me coming up. After 7 weeks (about double my longest) of being locked, I finally was allowed to cum last weekend. She is giving me a week of before locking me back up this weekend (I hope this fades over the years). But the intesting part for me will she fall back into a routine of sex and orgasm for me every two weeks or will she start to enjoy the denying me that we've done for this last lockup.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Atone wrote:My favorite is the basic denied orgasm and locked back up.

An occasional ruined orgasm is nice but not too often.

A full orgasm is last on the list but definitely locked right back up afterward.
I'm with Atone. Let me out once and a while with maybe the thought of an orgasm but when she knows it's time - well it's time to climb back in!

Never had my prostrate milked. Would love to try but I'm not so sure my wife is up to the task. :P
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I'm soooooo much hornier, the next day after a ruined 'O'.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Harry Haversackers

Post by Harry Haversackers »

My preferences for ruined vs nothing seem to vary from day to day, but the ruined ones don't happen very often. Regardless of whether it's a ruined orgasm or nothing at all, I'm required to lock up again right away. We've tried prostate milking, but it seems to be such damned hard work for Mrs. Haversackers. We've had no success with it yet, though I suspect we'll be trying it again at some point in the next eight months, which is the period of denial I committed to (I should BE committed!) last night. Yup, January 1, 2013 or later, is the date of my next orgasm, providing the wheels don't fall off, and I go starkers...
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

8 months? Holy crap. I think it would take some *serious* 'motivation' to get me through 8 months...and by the end of it I could probably be made to agree to some pretty kinky shit for a chance to 'get off'. I get desperate enough after just *2* months.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
mistress is god

Post by mistress is god »

Once I get to 30 days my prostate feels like it is going to burst. My balls are fine it’s the prostate that’s the killer. So either I go for a full "O" or prostate milk. I never go failed "O" as I find that this offers the same relief as a full "O" and takes me over a week to start to build back up again. A small tip is that I have found normal prostate milking toys very unsuccessful however a large or inflatable butt plug pushes on all the right places. By the time it is in and you have had a quick walk around that normally does the trick.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

8 Months, Harry :o Sorry but my wife won't be hearing about this. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

Maybe it's either me or the that this was my first time being locked up for any real length of time, but I find that after being teased and then shrinking I leak out sooo much that milking does not seem necessary. I do walk with mild blue balls all the time but since I'm snipped I think that has to be a physical thing from the cage and ring.

Does everyone else leak as much as me or will that start to fade with the longer lockups?
0 x