Ring Positioning

Living the real life under lock and key
mistress is god

Ring Positioning

Post by mistress is god »

I like to think that I am past the normal basics of getting the correct fit of my CB 3k as have been wearing it on and off for years and have done all the rings and spacers thing to get the correct fit. I have always found the best fit is to put on the ring and then slide it forward before putting the cage on. This makes a tight fit spreading my balls either side of the cage. I normally get a lot of movement as everything is a bit more forward so that I am not “banging ball” doing basic things like walking driving etc. Also I found that when in the correct position I did not get any pull or stretched scrotum feeling.

However

After seeing several pictures of people wearing Cb3K’s and 6K’s I noticed that the norm is to have the ring as close to you as possible pulling more of the scrotum through the ring. Having tried it, it really does make a change. When warm and things are looser your balls have more normal type movement and sit more below the cage rather then either side of it and when things get colder the normal either side of the cage position seems to be adopted.

I have noticed a real difference with the way that cage sits and seems to be less noticeable under clothes also in cold weather scrotum pain seems to be a lot less. When warm it’s the first time I have ever been able to say that I did not even know I was wearing it.
:D :D :D :D :D
0 x
rawrdude

Re: Ring Positioning

Post by rawrdude »

Awesome!

Funny how you were doing that way for years and it felt right. I am still starting out and trying different size rings and spacers. Interesting to hear that people are still making adjustments, thanks for sharing. :)
0 x
Currently wearing a CB6000s
Atone

Post by Atone »

I have recently started doing the opposite. I have always pulled everything through as far as I could. I was having a little discomfort with my right testicle and nothing was really helping much. I decided to do the opposite of what I normally do so I haven't been using any lotion and I have been pulling the sack tight on that side in particular. It has made a significant difference. For me the lesson is to try something different even if it doesn't seem to make sense.
0 x
Bert

Post by Bert »

Yes it is threu everyone has to find out his own good feeling of chastity. I stardet with a cb6k and after finding the perfect position for me I moved over to the cb6ks because it gives a tighter feeling and after it was broken I moved over to metal, the lancelot de luxe. It is heavyer in weight but with the anatomic ring and with a integrated lock it is much more for real than plastic (It gives the feeling of a knight). Because I tried a lot of sizes and positions with the cb6k series it was easyer for me to order the perfect sized lancelot. The size of the rings, the place of the ring and the balls are in a right position. And it gives a good feeling in normal living. The only negativ thing about it is that I do not complain so much anymore to my keyholder to release me for adjustments. So the caged periods are longer .......
What I do like al so on this forum is that everyone is so honestly and open over their experiences and feelings and just name the parts of their body which are involved. Great, lets keep on this great job.
Greetings from Bert from the netherlands.
0 x
lockim

Post by lockim »

Ive been trying lots of diff combos as well. Thought I had it figured out but last month but all of a sudden the whole thing came off! So I went for a smaller(smallest ) spacer. Was ok for a day but the pain started up and got worse and worse. I then went down one ring size (2n smallest) and up two spacer size. This combo has been locked on for ten days now. The only problem, is when I get the least bit excited, the burning under my balls will bring tears to my eyes! I travel for work a lot. Last week on a 7hr non stop I had to go into the restroom and lube up under there twice. The ring is tight enough that I dont think the thing will come off and the spacer doesnt pinch. This has been at least five different tries... cb6000s
0 x
mistress is god

Hi lockim
I have been through what you are going through. I think you will find that your spacer is to small. If you are comfatable with the ring size thats great but i had tremendos pain a while ago and went for the next size up space and made all the differance. it seems to be about scrotum skin movement. Car driving seems to sort the men from the boys and makes sure you have got the correct fit. Everything is pulled upwards so unless you can get a natural fit it is going to start to get painful.
0 x
mistress is god

Atone wrote:I have recently started doing the opposite. I have always pulled everything through as far as I could. I was having a little discomfort with my right testicle and nothing was really helping much. I decided to do the opposite of what I normally do so I haven't been using any lotion and I have been pulling the sack tight on that side in particular. It has made a significant difference. For me the lesson is to try something different even if it doesn't seem to make sense.
Atone this works unless you get cold. I think everything moves better when everything is pulled forward but when things get cold it hurts. :roll:
see how you get on.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

mistress is god wrote: Atone this works unless you get cold. I think everything moves better when everything is pulled forward but when things get cold it hurts. :roll:
see how you get on.
I'm sure it isn't a solution to all problems all the time. My take away is to just experiment. And go back and try things again even if they didn't work the first time. I find that it is easy to get in a rut and just do the same things over and over again.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I often make 'adjustments' during the day, a little one way or the other depending on temperature and/or arousal level. It's warming up here in the north, so there should be a little less 'ball burn' from the cold mornings.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
poor

Post by poor »

Does the scrotal skin toughen up over time? The Steelheart back ring is tight enough to pretty much only sit it the one place and I find after about a week it starts to get sore (a combined effect of mild bruising and skin drag from erections). Not enough yet to ask for a time-out but something I could do without.

It would be great to know that this would be less of an issue as time went on. Current pattern: about 50% locked, 5-10 days at a time for about 3 months to date.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another