Cage and Boobs

Living the real life under lock and key
hotrob99

Cage and Boobs

Post by hotrob99 »

It is good to be back in my cage after a long business trip. My KH was playing with my balls and otherwise teasing the hell out of me. So I wanted to share a fun photo. She sure knows how to use her assets to tease me! If you're wondering about the scale of the photo, I'm in a CB3000 and her amazing breasts are 38DD!

I'm a lucky man!

Enjoy...
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Cage and Boobs

Post by Tom Allen »

HR - didn't you already post this in the Members Only forum? Did you have a reason for posting it here?

My memory might be off, but didn't we have a discussion a while back about limiting the more explicit photos to the Member Only forum so new readers wouldn't be taken aback by them? I can't remember how we resolved that.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Good call Tom. I was taken back by the photo too.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
rawrdude

Post by rawrdude »

nice! makes me want to take a similar photo..
0 x
Currently wearing a CB6000s
Atone

Post by Atone »

rawrdude wrote:nice! makes me want to take a similar photo..
If you do (and that would be fine) please post it in the members only section. Also, adding a tag like "photo" in the subject would be appreciated.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Tom Allen wrote:
My memory might be off, but didn't we have a discussion a while back about limiting the more explicit photos to the Member Only forum so new readers wouldn't be taken aback by them? I can't remember how we resolved that.
This was discussed in another thread somewere. Maybe this message about explicit photos should be in the "NEW MEMBERS..read this first" or/and "FORUM RULES" section. Maybe with an explaination so they know the reason why.

This would allow new members to be aware of this and not find it in a thread somewhere.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Okay, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't my bad memory.

Hotrob, no offense, but I'm deleting your picture from this thread. I'll leave it up in the Members Only forum.
0 x
hotrob99

Post by hotrob99 »

Hey Tom and fellow readers,

I'm sorry to have offended anyone. No offense taken at your having deleted it. Your forum, your rules.

I did post in in members section, but that was an accident, so I re-posted here. Just didn't realize I was in that forum. So, not being aware of the previous dialogue about explicit pics, I thought it was appropriate to share more broadly.

In the spirit of dialogue, I have to say, I'm a little puzzled about someone in this venue being offended at such a picture. So much of the subject matter across this forum is explicit and many of the Avatar's are very nearly as explicit as my photo.

Nevertheless, didn't mean to offend, just wanted to share what I thought was a great pic, which would be enjoyed by those with similar interests.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

hotrob99 wrote: In the spirit of dialogue, I have to say, I'm a little puzzled about someone in this venue being offended at such a picture. So much of the subject matter across this forum is explicit and many of the Avatar's are very nearly as explicit as my photo.
:sigh:

Yeah, the avatar issue has come up, too. Personally, I turn off the Display Avatars feature, so if somebody happens to glance over my shoulder before I can close the window, at least they won't see anything, umm, odd.

But again, while the subject matter in this forum is adult oriented, it doesn't mean that every reader is happy to see pictures of genitalia as they are scrolling through the posts looking for information. Some of the men who are trying to convince their wives, or help their partners to understand this kink ask them to read the posts on these boards. Women (and yes, I'm generalizing here) can be skittish about exploring kink in the first place; running into some of the pictures can be a real turn-off.

We are trying to be the best source of support and information for the vanilla-oriented chastity players. There are plenty of options for people who don't care about such pictures (or who, in fact, enjoy them). In my own opinion (shaped by emails from dozens of women who have emailed me over the years), many of them are having a hard enough time just figuring this out. They don't want to look at other guys waving around their locked up equipment.

Personally, I wish some of the avatars would be less explicit, but anyone familiar with web boards should be aware that one has the option to turn off the avatar display; so if you're going to ask your partner to read some posts, then you'd better set your account accordingly.
0 x