Soooooooo, new guy looking for advice!

Living the real life under lock and key
gungadn

Re: Soooooooo, new guy looking for advice!

Post by gungadn »

I am going to agree with everyone else that it is usually best to start with a plastic device to get used to wearing one and establishing a base line. I also started with the largest ring on a CB3K. Have moved between so many sizes I have lost count. Currently go back and forth between 45 and 42 mm (yes, 3 mm makes a huge difference). It is not just a matter of getting it correct, its a matter of your body adjusts to rings over time.
However, if you want to go directly to metal, Mature Metal sells a set of "sizing rings"... http://www.maturemetal.com/accessories/sizing-rings that way you can at least put on a ring and see how it feels.

No experience with the anatomical ring.

The Removable penis plug would not work while wearing a PA. However, I would contact Dietmar about it. He is very accommodating and if you explained what you wanted, he could probably make a custom Plug/PA attachment. He is very good about working on custom requests.
0 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.
deathrage

Post by deathrage »

first off you make a good point about ice blocking the key. I would hate to be in a situation and have the key break off, talk about embarrassing.

As for the penis plug idea, i read a post somewhere (sorry cant remember where) of a guy who had a removable penis plug installed on his custom steelheart. Although i cant find the specific "extra" on the site i did find this http://steelworxx.de/Penisplug-for-all- ... 8aneop98c7 and maybe this is what he is talking about. Honestly this is not a deal breaker for me, its was just thinking that it would be a good opportunity to continue to experiment.

And to continue the subject on my predicament with finding what to do with the key once i am ready to make that leap. I have been thinking allot lately and i think the easiest and probably the most exciting solution would be to find a KH and keep a spare key in one of those small little one time use safes. After looking at services offered online i feel that a more personalized experience is what i would want. Someone who didn't look at me as another 50 or 100 dollars a month or whatever they charge. My ideal candidate would be someone who would be legitimately concerned with my well being and my chastity experience, firm yet understanding in my predicament of my lifestyle. One who would tease me unrelentingly, yet would be willing to answer any questions i had at any time. And then when the time came for release she would be interested in my experience. However i do understand that there will be lines when you have a KH that is not your significant other and that a agreement would have to be met and adhered by both parties. what sucks is that my chance of finding such a person to do this as a "favor" looks as tho it would be next to non existent. And after browsing around online i am confident in saying i will not pay the exorbitant fees some of these so called key-holders are asking for.
Last edited by deathrage on Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
0 x
deathrage

Post by deathrage »

gungadn wrote:I am going to agree with everyone else that it is usually best to start with a plastic device to get used to wearing one and establishing a base line. I also started with the largest ring on a CB3K. Have moved between so many sizes I have lost count. Currently go back and forth between 45 and 42 mm (yes, 3 mm makes a huge difference). It is not just a matter of getting it correct, its a matter of your body adjusts to rings over time.
I totaly agree that starting out with a plastic device would be the safest way to go, however as previously stated i have tried a plastic device before, and even tho i absolutely loved the feeling of being in chastity the device was just not for me and broke not once but twice. i think the plastic rings would be my next best bet at a safe starting point.
0 x
mistress is god

Post by mistress is god »

Hi Deathrage (interesting user name by the way :twisted: )

I have spent considerable time like you thinking about what to do with my keys. Although not something that I am using myself this might work for your situation. Have a look at this product.

http://www.screwfix.com/p/sterling-emer ... lass/66994

It is opened normally by a key (that you could mail to yourself / give to a friend to look after etc etc) but can be opened in emergency by breaking the glass. Depends how regally your work is going to catch you out and make you smash the glass as at £22 each go, it gets pricy.

Alternatively you can go for more conventional key safes. I like these two
Cheap version
http://www.screwfix.com/p/master-lock-5 ... safe/77908

Flash version
http://www.screwfix.com/p/master-lock-e ... safe/45425

Just need to think about how and when you change the code and how you hide the code from yourself but make it accessible if you need it. I am a fan of the online services offering keyholder services however this will not help you with your "I need the key now" situation.

Hope this helps

By the way congratulations on breaking your CB3000. That is what I ware and no way could I burst it through penis power. I must have forgotten to exercise my little man down the gym. ;)
0 x