Can your KH lock you up?

Living the real life under lock and key
celticqueens_sub

Re: Can your KH lock you up?

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Ok that makes more sense and is similar to our experience. Thanks
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
freespirit

Post by freespirit »

My wife CAN put me in my devise, but noot without putting some ice on my privates first. Otherwise I am to erect to fit into the device.
0 x
Cagieboy

Post by Cagieboy »

Having my wife/KH do the 'caging' has not worked out so well for us. Sometimes she will click the lock in place, but mostly I'm just commanded to "lock yourself back up". Sometimes she checks. Its nice when she checks.
0 x
Locked as of 7/21/12.
Yes the picture shows THE key.
poor

Post by poor »

I love that 'tug'!!

It's possibly the single most thrilling part of the game for me. Accompanied by a few words of affirmation and dismissal and I'm floating away.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

When I was locked in the Houdini I had to use the stocking method. She did help some but with me locked in the Curve it's much easier to do it myself. She always puts the lock on.
0 x
jeank

Post by jeank »

She has tried it , but too hard to do. Literally.
So I'm told to lock myself and she waits for the key.
0 x
Whynot

Post by Whynot »

Atone wrote: I did see a cool T&D video one time where the girl locked the guy back up at the end. She used a technique where she pulled the skin of the penis over the head, kind of like if he was uncircumcised and kind of pinched it with one hand as she put the tube over it with the other. <snip> I wish I had tagged the video but I didn't and I haven't been able to find it again.
That video is on xhhamster. Search for the words "not allowed to cum".

The technique she uses works very well indeed.
0 x
greengrass

Post by greengrass »

A system we devised.

When instructed, I put the CB on and fit the padlock but without locking it shut. My wife then comes over, does a quick check that everything is in order and closes the lock.

It reinforces the fact that it is my wife that wants me locked, knows that I am locked and is the one who decides when I am unlocked.

greengrass
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Whynot wrote:
Atone wrote: I did see a cool T&D video one time where the girl locked the guy back up at the end. She used a technique where she pulled the skin of the penis over the head, kind of like if he was uncircumcised and kind of pinched it with one hand as she put the tube over it with the other. <snip> I wish I had tagged the video but I didn't and I haven't been able to find it again.
That video is on xhhamster. Search for the words "not allowed to cum".

The technique she uses works very well indeed.
That's the one, here is the link http://xhamster.com/movies/329676/not_a ... o_cum.html if anyone else is interested.
0 x
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

It's darn near impossible for my wife to lock me up. She can't get my balls through the ring without hurting me and she can't get the tube on without pinching my skin.

I have to put the CB6K on. She holds the lock and the key. When I have the device on, I present to her and she puts the lock through the pin and snaps it shut. Then I must leave the bedroom so she can hide the key again.
0 x