Hot-tubs, caged or not?

Living the real life under lock and key
The1dude

Re: Hot-tubs, caged or not?

Post by The1dude »

This is so hot, can't wait to hear what happened in Vegas :)
0 x
Devices: London Tower and CB3000
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Unbelievable long weekend.... easy drive to Vegas, on arrival just after 2, we checked in, and I took the ladies luggage inside as I closed the door KH was standing with her hand on her hips, and said ... "dont forget the rules now that we here - get your clothes off.. wow, KH wasn't joking. Naked and in chastity, I made the ladies their "Cosmo" as they sat in the lounge, with me at my KH's feet.
The topic changed to the benefits of FLR lifestyes as the ladies got onto their 2nd Cosmo, and it got pretty heated with the ladies deciding it was time to have a shower and head for a quick hot tub before going out for dinner - I was not invited in, but kept on refreshing drinks.
After their "little" hot tub session, KH wanted some oral pleasure, but demaned the bedroom door remaned open while I knelt between her legs on the bed... she orgasmed explosively, and looked over my head... Mrs. B was standing in the door, one han one hips... and said to my KH..."Thats not fair..."

KH patted the bed next to her, and said... "its OUR weekend" he can pleasure us both, and with that MrsB sat next to my wife and opened her legs. I had never seen her pussy in this detail, my cock was aching from being caged, I thought I would pop something... as I went down on MrsB, while KH encouraged me and pressed my head down... unbelievable, I had never been this horny, with my cock firmly restrained and nowhere to go...

MrsB climaxed, and rushed up giggling as she left the room. Dinner was uneventful, and the late evening hot tub session I was allowed to join, with both women using their feet to play with my caged cock, as I sat opposite them, and they sat side by side.

Tired we went to bed, and I spooned with KH, still incredibly horney...

Next morning, KH wanted coffe in bed, as she always does, while the little perculator did its job, KH pulled the sheets back, spread her legs, and "oral servitude" was ordered...By this time Mrs. B heard all the commotion and called for coffee too... in the neighboring room (the ladies had agreed during te "cosmo" cocktail hour to keep their bedroom doors open)... and KH said, MrsB needs coffee and and orgasm too... I trotted over to her room, after I had made her coffee, and before I could put her cup down, she had pulled back the sheets, opened her legs, and said... "you better do as you told" and with that I knelt next to her bed and licked her sweet pussy...

By this time i thought I was dreaming, but my cock had a solid ache and my balls where super sore", keeping me a little "grounded" in reality. The rest of the days where pretty much the same. MrsB became a lot more "demanding" and KH insistant that MrsB had a good time... I lost track on how many orgasms I "delivered", but lest the say it was unbelievable. The side-by-side double, with both women sitting next to each other, was probably the most erotic and intensely sexual experience I had, and switching from "pussy-to-pussy, allowing the other to "recover" - despite being in chastity

The ladies agreed there was NO way this would have happened if I wasn't in chastity, MrsB felt safe, comfortable, there was no pressure, everything was at their pace - and rightly so, albeit I am still horney from the weekend, and still in chastity, with not even a T&D in sight.

The entire weekend was intensely erotic, and it truly taught me about chastity and putting women first, it was actually great my KH did not take the key along becasue there was simply no "temptation" - it was their weekend, their rules... with the women agreeing to repeat this type of weekend with Mr.B, they thought it would be very sexy having 2 naked men in chastity serve them... who says serving 2 beautiful women, abiding by their rules is a chore.... I'm not complaining :D
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

KH patted the bed next to her, and said... "its OUR weekend" he can pleasure us both, and with that MrsB sat next to my wife and opened her legs...
Damn, totally hot, like something out of my dreams. Unfortunately, I doubt that Mrs. Twisted would go for this, for one she (currently) is too jealous to think of me pleasuring another woman, and she doesn't have any friends that she is/would be comfortable enough with to engage in sexual activity in this manner (although she *does* seem to be increasingly more comfortable with the idea of fucking another guy and making me watch).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Its certainly been a journey, from the first time "exposing" myself to our friends in chastity, to this past weekend in Vegas. KH is more into women, and would cuckhold me with another woman, as she has done before we started chastity... it would certainly be different now.

At one stage last weekend I thought MrsB and KH where going to get into it in the hot-tub as they where practically sitting on-top of each other - definately some chemistry there between them, and with them both walking naked around the apartment, they seem very comfortable with each other... time will tell, with both women wanting a repeat of this weekend... I'm certainly glad we did that first chastity "expose", who would have thought, and that chastity would become a permanent part of life...
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

i do wonder what Mr B thought of all this and how he will feel about you now !!

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

slave d wrote:i do wonder what Mr B thought of all this and how he will feel about you now !!

d
Mr.B WANTS a Jailbird...

while we (the ladies and I) talked a lot about our FLR and the benefits of it, and how I felt being obedient an submissive to my my wife, and the fact that most women basically rule/lead the marrriage anyway, just not as formal or recognized as in a FLR, and the impact of enforced chastity - Mrs B really got interested in the whole concept (I must admit is was "very hard" sitting at my KH feet while the two women sat naked on the couch discussing the benefits of an FLR and chastity...) - but yet the "inability", and knowing there would be no release, was incredible sexy.

Mr.B will definately acompany us on the next weekend trip we plan - and even abide by the ladies rules I wonder how he will cope with being in chastity without the prosepct of release? The ladies already agreed and formed a "pact" that next time that the men are not allowed to have had an orgasm 3 weeks BEFORE the trip - as to ensure "OUR" best attention to their needs.... wow, don't you just love being in chastity 24/7...?

PS: Mrs. B doesn't think chastity is a "kinky" anymore, but a damn good lifestyle choice a couple can make...
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Perhaps i need to rephrase my question. How would you feel if KH and Mrs B took Mr B away for one of their weekends and you had no part in it ??

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

slave d wrote:Perhaps i need to rephrase my question. How would you feel if KH and Mrs B took Mr B away for one of their weekends and you had no part in it ??

d
We actually discussed this, I would be ok with it, as Mr.B was, because its oral sex and not penetrative sex - both women seem to make that differentiation, and feel its not cheating, just pleasure.... as contradictive as it sounds. I'm ok with MrB satisfying my KH orally, but not so with PIV, and neither would KH... hope that explains it... KH is not interested in PIV with another male, submissive or not, but feels oral is ok, and Mrs.B agrees, believe me these 2 women discussed many very erotic topics last weekend... chastity plays a huge role in this and the inability of release (key not being present). I don't think this would have gone this far without enforced chastity...
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

:D Next hot-tub evening is being planned by the ladies... NOW "BOTH" are KH's, as Mr. B is locked... I wonder if another couple will join too, at least I won't feel like the only one who is locked... my what have we started !!!
0 x
MsJennsDog

Post by MsJennsDog »

Wow, great outcome! Our KH's would get along great, I think.
0 x