"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
5L3V

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by 5L3V »

Hello all. I'm 24 My wife slash key holder and I have been together for 5 years just got married. We have been learning and using male chastity as a way to balance our sex life and help me Learn so much about my self. I want to join the forum to learn from others and express my experience with others. I've been locked for 2 months. In a cb 6000s and am loving every aching second. It is a new passion in my life.

Anyway will see you all in the forums
0 x
timshel

Post by timshel »

Howdy all...

Just got an Avenger belt and I'm eager to try using it. My Mistress seems pretty happy about it as well.. I'm 36 live out in California and I'm surprised how excited I am about this whole idea.

Happy to find a group/forum where one can discuss the realities of wearing/ using chastity devices...
0 x
danadrake

Post by danadrake »

Hello Chastity World. I'm new to the board, but not to chastity or the concept of female led marriage. I look forward to reading posts and sharing my experiences.

Dana
0 x
Dana Drake
substu

Post by substu »

hi i am stu 32 from Essex UK whating to find out more about chastity i have done some cbt and now wanting to learn more like the sound of the cb range and anyone that fancys a chat let me know thanks
0 x
tjmoffa

Post by tjmoffa »

*Hi* we are new to chastity but not bdsm. Looking for advice on a simple device we recently purchased on a whim. My wife is the one who will wear it and our first attempt was a fail, lol.
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

Sissy_silkpanties wrote:Real person.... And thoroughly enjoying making chastity part of a very happy and vibrant relationship.
If you are not on Fetlife you should be. I did a search for Sissy_silkpanties and no one has that name yet.
0 x
lockedboy82

Post by lockedboy82 »

Hello, all. Long time lurker, first time poster (thanks to Tom Allen sending me this way.) Me in a nutshell: submissive married gay guy in my early 30s. Been locked in a CB3K off and on for the last 8 years. Just started a blog about my experiences at http://lockedboy82.wordpress.com, and I'm on FetLife as "carytownsub."

My voice is my passport, verify me. :)
0 x
mysubmind

Post by mysubmind »

Hello all,

This is my first post. I'm happy to be here!

I am a submissive man in my mid-40s looking to make friends with others with similar interests and also learn more about the lifestyle. I've been trying to ease my wife into this but it's been going slow. Suggestions are always welcome!

L
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Welcome and read all the threads, many have the same problem. Slow and easy seems the best way. Get her to join at some point and we will make her a memeber of the KH section and she can get advice from other KH's this is a very couple focused board but we have all sort here and are pretty open minded bunch!
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
happyman1

Post by happyman1 »

Hi all,
Been doing this chasitity thing for a couple of months now and loving it. I wear a CB6000s. My wife and I are pretty mellow with it all. I haven't been locked up for extended periods of time yet, a few days at most, but we are working up to longer times. I love reading the posts on this forum and the tips. also Finally on a forum of any type, where there are definitions of abbreviations!! Thank You!!!
happyman1
0 x
currently in a CB6000s