Baldies... Do you have any advice?

Living the real life under lock and key
prthomas

Re: Baldies... Do you have any advice?

Post by prthomas »

It's a funny thing. I have no problem with clean shaven balls. But when I shave the abdomen it gets really bad. So I shave the balls and trim the area around it.

I'm going to try that peeling soap idea.
0 x
Gumballz

Post by Gumballz »

Tom Allen wrote:
Gumballz wrote:I have had great luck with Nair 3 & 1 which I use all over my pubic region including my scrotum.
How do you keep it from burning? The last time I tried something like that, I was red and rashy for a week. :cry:
I have never had an issue with burning. I follow the directions EXACTLY - don't rub in & rinse well after 7 minutes. I used a rough cloth & the hair just magically disappears & because I did not shave there is no issue with an itchy regrowth.

Nair 3 & 1 for sensitive skin rocks!!
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

prthomas wrote:It's a funny thing. I have no problem with clean shaven balls. But when I shave the abdomen it gets really bad. So I shave the balls and trim the area around it.
That's what happened to me. The scrotum and penis root did just fine, but the abdomen and thighs bloomed with pickles. When using the peeling, it's much better. And after shaving quite often, the skin seems to adjust.

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
Harry Haversackers

Post by Harry Haversackers »

Thanks, everyone...

I snagged some Gillette Fusion Thermal Face Scrub that scours away the dead skin and other debris. It also heats as it's applied and feels great and really softens the hair as well. I also found some Nivea after shave balm that soothes quite nicely when I'm done. I'm using both on my face as well, and it feels better after a shave, too.

On the topic of Nair and other hair dissolving products, I tried a couple, but they weren't very effective in the problem areas where I can't seem to lose all the stubble. I encountered the same problem as Tom, when applied long enough to do anything. Burned my balls, as well.

I'm shaving every three days and that seems to give the best balance between smoothness and comfort.
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin on my entire body. I have to use unscented laundry soap and double rinse all my clothes. I can only use Speed Stick unscented antiperspirant. I only use unscented dryer sheets. I know it sounds extreme, but I really do have very very sensitive skin. My wife didn't really seam to believe me and would sometimes buy scented laundry detergents or dryer sheets. About 5yrs ago I went almost 2 weeks using regular soaps and detergents because we were broke and thats all we had in the house. I ended up in the hospital with peeling skin and blisters all over my body. It was very painful in my groin area and armpits. It took a month and a lot of steroid creme to heal.

Now my wife understands how truly sensitive my skin is. She buys separate laundry soap and dryer sheets for her and the kids. I wash and dry the clothes, so I make sure to wash mine separately in the unscented hypoallergenic soap and dryer sheets.

The only body soap that I have ever been able to use is Caress body bars. Not the liquid stuff. The good old fashioned bar of soap. I use this for everything. Washing myself, shaving my face and my balls/cock area. I use Gillette Sensor razors and replace every week. Using a dull razor is the worst thing you can do to yourself.
0 x
Harry Haversackers

Post by Harry Haversackers »

Thanks again for your advice, KPB57... Mrs. Haversackers thanks you, too. It's been two weeks since I resumed shaving and it's been clear sailing. The thermal scrub and the after shave balm have made a big difference. No barber's rash. As a matter of fact there has been no irritation at all, and I've been back in my CB6Ks for a week now.

I'm out only for my evening shower and shave (shaving every third evening). I may switch to removing the device on alternate evenings and get back in the habit of using the swabs and squirt bottle. In the long run, a SS cage will be a necessity, to eliminate the need for removal completely.

The best of it is that my wife is pleased with all of this. She loves fondling and kissing my smooth nuts, and she loves to see me locked up.
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin
elwoodinchastity

Post by elwoodinchastity »

I just bought myself a Braun Silk Epil epilator out of frustration with having to shave every few days. I keep shaved from the neck down, which takes some real time to do regularly. I tried the epilator for the first time last night and the good news is that the results are basically the same as getting waxed. The bad news is that in areas with thicker hair, it does smart to use. But if it's like waxing, it won't be nearly as much so next time and if done regularly.
0 x
elwoodinchastity.blogspot.com
gTalk: [email protected]
Current device: Steelworxx Steelheart