"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
locked4her55
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by locked4her55 »

lockedforlove wrote:Now I just need to learn to not push her to fast and let her settle in as she feels comfortable.
Good plan. It's all we focus on sometimes but for your partner it's just another day.
Thanks for the 'hello post' and welcome.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
williebking

Coming back to Chastity and looking for a device that will w

Post by williebking »

Hello,

I've played around with chastity in the past; a bit with my ex wife, although it never became a lifestyle thing. We used the CB2000 back then, and it actually worked. With a little bit of adjustment time, I was able to wear it for a month without removal. That was my longest stint.

Now that I'm single, and have more freedom to play around with my kinks, I've been drawn back to chastity. Of course, without a keyholder, I am using Emlalock as a virtual keyholder. My main issue, as I'm sure it is with many, is finding the right device. I don't want to go back to the CB2000, as it is too bulky, I hate padlocks, and I want steel rather than plastic. I've already gone through about seven different devices from cheap Chinese companies, to see if I could magically get something that actually worked. It hasn't been a complete waste, as I have learned quite a bit about what I really want/need in a device. Now if I can JUST FIND THE RIGHT ONE!

That is what actually brought be here. I don't know if I will actually get a reply here, as it isn't the proper forum for this, but I'll throw it out there, and probably repost in the appropriate topic.

What I Want/Need:
- Steel
- open enough to allow easy hygiene for long term wear
- COMFORT!!! This is the most important. Everything I've tried has had problems in this category. I can wear them for a few days, but then some distress requires their removal. I also want to be able to run with it on. I don't want to sacrifice other aspects of my life for this one thing, as much as I really want to do this long term.
- Locks without a padlock (I want it secure, so I can't remove it by simply cutting the lock, and I hate the padlock clicking around)
- Difficult if not impossible to orgasm in. A few of my Chinese ones are great for this. One is a steel version of the Holy Trainer, and I absolutely can't orgasm in it, but it also has hygiene issues and some rubbing issues.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have been looking at the Mature Metal items, and the Jail Bird seems to have promise. Just not sure if the open design on the end will prevent manipulation enough. This may be too much to ask for though, and I can let it pass if all the other elements are there.
0 x
williebking

Post by williebking »

locked4her55 wrote:
lockedforlove wrote:Now I just need to learn to not push her to fast and let her settle in as she feels comfortable.
Good plan. It's all we focus on sometimes but for your partner it's just another day.
Between the two MM devices, which do you like best, and what are the benefits, if you don't mind me asking. I am considering a Mature Metal device right now.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

williebking wrote:
locked4her55 wrote:
Between the two MM devices, which do you like best, and what are the benefits, if you don't mind me asking. I am considering a Mature Metal device right now.
Started with the JB and purchased the WM just for a change and wanted to try a little more enclosure. I liked the fit and feel better than the JB so the JB is now collecting dust.

You won't go wrong with either.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Experimenting

Post by Experimenting »

Hi everyone,

I am new poster to this site, have been reading it a long time though. Its really nice to see such a big and supportive community about this online. I have been slowly introducing the idea of male chastity to my wife. She has been getting more and more confident to the idea of having me locked in a cage. Now she is enjoying it alot. I hope to be able to tell my story soon!
0 x
bootbitch

Post by bootbitch »

hey there! new to the site obviously, but i have been interested in chastity and femdom lifestyle for years now. My gf and i dabble and have some belts and play but would love for her to get more serious into it like i know i am! Hopefully i can get some good ideas from this place!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Well, something we got plenty of, is ideas, and real-world application. Read the Rules (if you haven't already, there aren't a lot), and have a look around/through the threads. Don't try to use the search function, it's a little broken.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Reinest

Post by Reinest »

Hello, another newbie to these forums. Quick blurb about myself, Wife and I have been dabbling with chastity on and off for about a year. This past month we decided to give things a bit more of a serious try and have me caged about 50/50. I've found that while I'm caged, I tend to be more interested in cage related things, which is what led me to Thumpers blog, and then here. So that's me in a nutshell, and again hello and I'm looking forward to participating on these forums.
0 x
Not all who wander are lost.
twitchy

Post by twitchy »

Hi folks. I'm a self locking older fellow who enjoys arousal much more than orgasming. I'm here mainly for info about devices.
Twitchy
0 x
GarouDiams

Post by GarouDiams »

Howdy from Texas!

I have been a long-time BDSM enthusiast, generally on the submissive side. For most of that time, I have had an interest in chastity, but due to lack of prioritization, funds, or other issues it had not been possible. Free of these issues, I am here seeking advice on sizing and fitting. I have a couple of devices I have tried but with limited success and am hopeful to find answers as to whether these are typical issues you live with or if I am resigned to ordering a custom device. Also, I am hoping to put my mind to ease that chastity can be reasonably enforced without punching a hole certain places.

Cheers!
0 x