A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KnownAsHerbert
Last orgasm: May 9th, 2024
Orgasms this year: 5
Re: [KHEmmi] Emmie's version

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Nice bit of writing, Emmie.
Always like to read your posts.
I agree with what you say about the difficulty separating sex from everything else in your control. Steered into FLR. I get that.
2 x
Full time Nubbed by Emmi.
Want2B_Locked

Post by Want2B_Locked »

I'm so jealous ... you're a very very lucky man.
0 x
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

I know Herbi had a poor night's sleep last night with several disruptions. He woke me at one point (unintentionally so no consequences for him) and I asked him if everything was ok. He said it was but I could tell he was having a hard time, in both senses. I think he might have been on the verge of asking to be unlocked but if he was, he thought better of it.

Had he asked, it would have been easy to give in, unlock him, give him relief, even give up on the Nub and the whole project completely, but I have read enough on here to know that what he is experiencing is 'normal' and that giving in would not be the right answer.

The right answer would have been to tell him that he was going to have to put up with it, and that I was adding x nights to his time locked for asking.

I am determined enough to make this thing work that I would have gone with the right answer. Fortunately for him, he didn't ask.

Me: Sorry you're having a bad night, honey. Just a few more nights to go, eh?
Herbs: Yeah, ok. Go back to sleep Emm. I'll manage.
2 x
Everything's better with a locked male. Better still with a nude, locked male.
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

I'm glad Herbi is working from home today as I think he's really tired. Driving to work would be a worry. He says he's ok but he's only going to get more tired as the day goes on. At least it's the weekend tomorrow and we can both take it easy and get some rest.

To get the weekend started early I'll cook us something special for this evening, let him have a soak in the bathtub while I'm preparing it perhaps. I might even make it a lovely romantic evening indoors by going for candles, wine etc. and let him enjoy unwinding. I think that's my mind made up actually.

He'll enjoy his evening, but it won't be without teasing. The 'CFnm' thing would be a nice start, from the moment he finishes his bath. He'll be ready for the weekend properly then. I do like CFnm. I just need to find something for me to wear that he can enjoy looking at as we eat.

I'll want attention at bedtime in return for his lovely meal and evening of course. I might end up being rather demanding and once he's done what is required, he can cuddle me to sleep. There's no rush to get up tomorrow morning so he can sleep in late if he wants to.
2 x
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

I took some lunch upstairs so that Herbi and I could sit and eat together. One of the nice bits about him working from home sometimes. Over lunch (which was pizza, by the way)...

Me: Something I want to ask you.
Herb: Go ahead. What is it?
Me: Well, we recently gave the smallest ring a trial. And the thing is, I completely forgot that you were wearing it. We never changed back to your normal ring. I'm so sorry. I meant to ask how it was.
Herb: Oh. Well. Actually, until you mentioned it just then, I'd forgotten about it too.

It appears that the smallest, No. 1 ring, is so comfortable there's no need to go back to the old one. It's causing no problems and he's happy with it. One decision that we don't have to make!
1 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

KHEmmi wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 3:45 am I'm glad Herbi is working from home today as I think he's really tired. Driving to work would be a worry. He says he's ok but he's only going to get more tired as the day goes on. At least it's the weekend tomorrow and we can both take it easy and get some rest.

To get the weekend started early I'll cook us something special for this evening, let him have a soak in the bathtub while I'm preparing it perhaps. I might even make it a lovely romantic evening indoors by going for candles, wine etc. and let him enjoy unwinding. I think that's my mind made up actually.

He'll enjoy his evening, but it won't be without teasing. The 'CFnm' thing would be a nice start, from the moment he finishes his bath. He'll be ready for the weekend properly then. I do like CFnm. I just need to find something for me to wear that he can enjoy looking at as we eat.

I'll want attention at bedtime in return for his lovely meal and evening of course. I might end up being rather demanding and once he's done what is required, he can cuddle me to sleep. There's no rush to get up tomorrow morning so he can sleep in late if he wants to.
I just finished up with work for the day, a bit early but it's all done so I've packed away and everything, and logged in to read this.

It looks like my evening is all mapped out for me, thanks to Emmi.
Sounds difficult but lovely. Candles, wine, food and Emmi in control.
I'm hard already.
1 x
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

Herbi had his lovely evening and was very grateful.
He remained locked of course, another few nights before that happens, but he enjoyed his evening anyway.
And so did I.

All the washing up to face this morning but he will do it willingly of course. He's already made me breakfast in bed, usual practice for weekends these days. A luxury for me and again, willingly provided by my caged male. I do like the new chastity based lifestyle.

Another fun element for me is that when we don't need to go out and have no visitors coming to see us, I keep him naked at the weekends. I'm clothed but get to watch him go about his day, caring for me and doing whatever else he needs to do, caged but nude. CFnm it's called (Clothed Female, naked male) but I only learned that term since being on the forum. I like CFnm.

The good news for today is that we don't need to go out and aren't expecting any visitors.
4 x
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

Herbi has learnt today exactly how the Kneel command works.

He now knows that "Hang on..." and "Just a minute..." are not acceptable responses.

Kneel has to be obeyed immediately!

We'll try again tomorrow.
3 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

I think it's called learning the hard way
2 x
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

So where are we, one month in?

Well, we are well past the trials, that's definite.
We've settled on the 3D Cobra Nub and we're both completely happy with it.
After changing to the smaller ring, Herbs even forgot he'd changed down, it was that comfortable, so there was no need to even go back to the original.

He's got used to wearing the Nub 24/7 and sleeping in it is improving a lot. Agreed there's a lot of frustration for him at night, but it's not causing massive sleep disturbances any more. It's comfortable enough that he can sleep in any of his normal positions, no pain or discomfort. He has no trouble wearing during the day, has even admitted that he likes wearing it, likes to feel it there.

I definitely like it too, so small and tight. Lovely to see his cock bulging through each little hole in the cage when he's aroused. Lovely to feel the ring tucked up high behind his balls, keeping everything safe and secure.

So much for the physical, but what about the lifestyle, the emotional aspect, living with it?

I'm very pleased to say that this side of things is equally positive.

Herbi has quickly adapted to the 'no asking' rule, he knows not to moan or complain about his locked status or the frustration he's experiencing and is being very attentive to me all of the time. The new 'Kneel' command took no time at all to become established either.

I dress to please and I dress to tease. I know the sight of the key around my neck teases him too. I deliberately made the chain long enough so that it lies low between my breasts, leading his eyes to them. It's powerful stuff, isn't it?

Neck rub, back massage, full body massage... he's there ready and willing. He knows he won't come, but he's generous in giving love and attention. More than before the Nub? I have to say he's always been kind and loving, but I can still see ways that the Nub has enhanced his attitude and awareness to my needs. It's subtle, but it's there.

Orgasms for me? Plenty. Whenever I want them. We both know that he can't really refuse, but there's been no hint that he even wants to refuse. Must drive him wild at times I guess because he gets aroused every single time.

Keeping him naked when I'm clothed, is that weird? I don't think so. I certainly enjoy it but the real benefit (I think) is the reminder that it sends him that I have the power now. He has handed over everything. Not just when he has access to his cock, but what he does, what he says. Maybe even what he thinks.

He's coming up for two weeks solid now, with a few more nights before he's due for release. He still doesn't know exactly when. I think he's done so well to get through two weeks with only two 'penalty' nights being added on. No repeats of those slip-ups so I think the strategy works! Hopefully he'll not get any ore penalties and can come soon. I really want him to and I want him to enjoy it. He is aware that he will get only one orgasm before being locked back up again. He might be disappointed by that, but hasn't said so.

Is he happy?
Am I?

I think it's true and fair to say that, at this point in the journey (no, let's call it an adventure), we are both happier since the Nub entered our lives. We've always been close. Now we're closer still.

I am amazed at how far we have come in just one month.
6 x