[Sam3655] I’ve put it out there

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Sam3655
Re: [Sam3655] I’ve put it out there

Post by Sam3655 »

It’s been another busy week with CS getting work done as she is leaving for Ohio for a week. She did however come into my office almost every day for me to go down on her right after her shower. And Thursday was a bad work day that she needed a drink when she finished. I made dinner and while she ate asked me if I wanted dessert. For the last couple weeks I have been offering to do the dinner dishes for the opportunity of going down on her. Must have worked as she is now asking me. I happily did the dishes. Going up to bed I brushed my teeth and cause I am a tea drinker, used my teeth whitening rinse. CS likes this cause the peroxide makes her pussy tingle.

This morning was serious cuddle time as she will be at her mother’s for the week. She allowed me to go under the covers for a quick orgasm for her.

No keys left behind and 34 days since my last cum. But after the last 175 day no climax for me, 34 days don’t seem so bad. She is taking the dog and for each time he gets car sick, I’ll get another month locked with no chance of orgasm. And here I have scheduled a carpet cleaning appt while she is gone. Oh and she is meeting her friends from high school one night . She has said she will be wearing her lock and key necklace and should anyone ask, she will tell them why. That’s a little scary.
3 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

It’s been a long week with CS at her mother’s. She sent me a picture of the keys to my cage letting me know she took them with her. Also sent me a pic of her in her bra and panties. She did not tell her friends of our chastity play.

CS got home today and I guess she missed me cause she unlocked me telling me it’s been 40 days so I was allowed to come. She is sleeping now. Seven hours drive and eight orgasms and she is satisfied. So am I.
5 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

With CS back this week, I almost wish for the quiet of her being gone. Every time I come downstairs, she seems to have a lot to say. She stops working and starts bitching about her work. I say a couple “I understand “ but I just want to say, “ Did I ask about your work? No” .

Saturday was a no touch her day after the Friday night sex. Sunday was getting her off once in the morning with her vibrator and once with my tongue and back to no touch day two. She has come into my office three times this week after her shower for an orgasm then running out of the room to finish getting dressed. No attention focused on me. Not even a jiggle of the balls but still, it was good.

Then she spoke and it went down hill. She decided to have her one grandson stay the night this coming Saturday. Brunch on Sunday before going dress shopping for a wedding next weekend we are attending in Ohio. And the wedding is for someone on her ex-husband’s side of the family so you know I am hated. Plus she wants us to stay at her mother’s cause she is bringing the dog. Her mother keeps the thermostat is set to 75 and the volume on her television is at full volume. Not allowed to sleep naked there and no fooling around. On top of that she has taken two all day jobs so pretty much two weeks of Hell. Lastly today she starts venting cause her one daughter isn’t seeing her this Mother’s Day and when I say that is wrong, I become the bad guy. Right now I am glad to be locked. Sorry for venting.
0 x