[inchastityat127] She is starting to like it more when I’m locked

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
inchastityat127
Re: [inchastityat127] She is starting to like it more when I’m locked

Post by inchastityat127 »

Yesterday I asked her what I could do to earn getting out as it has been 30 days without any type of relief. I wasn’t even asking for an orgasm, but just being allowed to have an erection outside of the cage.

She told me she’ll unlock it when she has the desire, not when she feels obligated because of my behavior or length of time.

Wow. I didn’t expect that out of my (used to be) vanilla wife! And no, I wasn’t allowed to get out or allowed any other type of relief.

On we go….
3 x
inchastityat127

As of Friday, September 6th, I had been locked for 31 days. As usual, I took a shower right before bed. I fully expected our normal routine – watch a TV show before fun or bed. I propped up on my pillow and got comfortable. My wife was already in bed and rolled toward me as I grabbed the remote.

She grabbed my pajama pants and asked me “I get it out whenever I want, right?” I told her that was correct as she pulled down my pants. She told me to get her favorite toy and some lubricant. I leaned over and got them out of the nightstand. When I gave it to her, she set them aside and she pushed my chest back making me lie down.

She bent over, unlocked me, removed the lock, and then pulled the cage off. I instantly got excited. The way she was positioned bent over me I thought I may get some very rare oral treatment. Instead, I felt her hands lube me up. Then she did something I didn’t expect - she mounted me while I was on my back. She must have been excited because I slipped all the way in very quickly. As I was fully in her, she grabbed her favorite toy and turned it on. When she placed her toy on her clit it also buzzed the base of my penis. This added with her movements caused me to finish very quickly.

After I was completely spent, she lifted herself off me and surprised me again. She rubbed her very wet crotch on my belly. Not only did she rub it on me, but she also even said “Can you feel that? I’m cleaning up by rubbing that mess on you.” WOW! She has NEVER said anything like that!
When she was satisfied that she was “clean” enough, she rolled off, grabbed her toy and my hand, and directed me to make her finish. Which she did.
There hasn’t been any fun since Friday except her grabbing my crotch once or twice over the weekend. And I’m still unlocked.

On we go….
4 x
inchastityat127

I haven’t posted in several months because not much has been happening. Since my last post she has kept me mostly out including all of January 2024.

She has noticed a change in me and decided that although she’s really not in chastity, she likes my behavior, attitude, and attention I give her when I’m locked up. This is a result of a few frank and open discussions. She knows I preferred to be locked in chastity, but she’s torn because she likes to be able to touch and play with me without hindrance whenever she wants. Getting the key and unlocking me is an extra step and mood killer to her.

After promising to lock me up several times in the past month, it finally happened! She made me actually beg her to lock me in chastity and not EVER ask to be unlocked. She made me promise that it was 100% up to her, if, when,and how I would have my next orgasm. Also had to promise not to mention chastity, send any text or images about chastity, and keep my cage out of her sight. She doesn’t find it attractive or sexy, but likes the benefits of me wearing it.

I also can’t mention or ask her to wear the keys on the necklace or anything else related to the situation. I had to agree that when she wants any sexual attention, she would be the one that instigates it, not me. However, I am expected to rub on her shoulders, back, and bottom nightly.

She closed the lock at 9:45 pm on February 3, 2024.

On we go….
5 x
inchastityat127

Last night she was on her back with her arms over her head while I was over her buzzing her clit. The first edge was accidental as I moved to get more comfortable. She said “please make me finish” and the idea quickly formed. I held the wand just above her so she had to push her pelvis up to feel it. After she finally finished I kept it on low and just barely touching her when she had her second orgasm. She said I would get paid back tonight.

Afterwards we were having skin on skin (I was wearing pajama pants only) cuddle time and she asked me if was ok. I said “yes!” and inquired why she asked and she said she could feel me throbbing.

She went on to say she still feels a little guilty denying me because she can tell I’m excited.

I reminded her I asked for it. Multiple times. Repeatedly. I want it. She loves to orgasm but doesn’t like penetration because it’s painful. So, staying locked (what I want) makes me want to buzz her clit and make her orgasm (what she wants).

Being vanilla, she is worried that it’s “different” than her normal. I told her it’s a perfect arrangement and we both get what we want and she shouldn’t feel guilty. She agreed, but I’ll need to reinforce it a lot for her to feel 100% comfortable.

On we go….
3 x