[Tullyboy] Acknowledging reality

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Tullyboy

Re: [Tullyboy] Acknowledging reality

Post by Tullyboy »

Tullygirl often surprises me. This morning when I woke up, this was on my phone:
Your mission today is to masturbate in the shower.... but you can't cum! Good luck.
As you can see from yesterday's post I was a bit discouraged. Just when my sexual energy was waining, she hits a line drive to center field. I went so far yesterday as to search google for "Long distance Tease and Denial" thinking that I might send Tullygirl some links. I decided not to, since it had the smell of topping from the bottom.

I don't know if she did her own searching or if she came up with it on her own, but it hit the spot. Now that I'm thinking about it, perhaps I had planted the seed yesterday (no pun intended). In any case, the masturbation felt good, of course, but even better than that was to know that she was thinking about me.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

I'm excited to see Tullygirl tonight.

I definitely broke the tftb (topping from the bottom) plane this morning when I sent her several links to interesting Tease and Denial sites. We'll see if I pay for that later.

I'm not sure if I'm more hoping to cum or to be denied - not that I have control over either. I guess that I'm most excited just to be near her again. Life is always better when she's near.

And I'll do my best to manage my expectations. I need to remember that it will have been a long travel day and she may only have sleep in mind. Or perhaps she'll have something in mind that I hadn't considered.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

“I’m not going to let you cum,” Tullygirl whispered in my ear as we snuggled into bed.

I had picked her up at the airport and we returned home to our children watching The Office. We settled in on the couch so that we could spend a few minutes with the kids. It was frustrating to sit and watch the clock on the wall get later and later with no mention of bed. Finally, a few episodes later, Tullygirl announced that it was time.

After hearing that I wouldn’t be cumming, I wondered what that meant for her. I’ve found that after many years of me directing love making, I still need to move us from one activity to another. Girl is taking command more often, but I still need to ask what I’m supposed to be doing. After a while of kissing I finally asked, “So, what’s the plan?”

“I want to feel you in me,” she responded.

“There’s no way that I could enter you without cuming,” I declared.

“What are our options?” she wondered.

“We could numb me up,” I suggested.

That seemed to suit her, “Let’s do that!”

Knowing that I was allowed to enter, I circled her pussy with the head of my penis. I pushed gently and slowly, and Tullygirl responded by pressing her hips against me. I worked myself further in, a far as I dared, and I rode an edge as long as I could. In and out, edge after edge, we played until she couldn’t take any more.

“This is now frustrating me,” she complained with a moan and a smile. “Get the cream.”

It felt good to be wanted.

With cream and condom on I asked, “Would you like anything besides me?”

She was decisive, “I want the wand and some octopussy.”

I entered her, and adjusted for wand access and a good view and began building her to an orgasm. I edged her and teased her as her need increased. The speed control for the wand was near her hand; every now and then, she would reach over and turn it up a notch. She likes power.

Finally, I left the buzzing wand directly on her clit and she melted into a long and loud orgasm. Her pussy grabbed my cock rhythmically until finally I had to pull out for fear of cumming myself.

We lay wrapped around each other as Tullygirl came down from her high. I wanted my own release so badly. Eventually we finished our nighttime routine, but I still longed for satisfaction. I had felt her cleanly lasered pussy during our play and I longed to taste of it, but I was given a solid no when I asked. Even so, I fell asleep quickly once I resigned myself to our playtime having ended.

This morning when we awoke, half naked and spooning, my hands drifted across her body. I was warned several times to not cross the line (covered by her panties) but it took everything in me to obey. Against my better judgement we got dressed, walked the dog, and walked to breakfast at our favorite restaurant. And now here I sit, hoping that she touches me more.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Sunday morning found us lounging in bed, slowly working our way out of sleep. Tullygirl lay on my shoulder with her hand on my chest. She played with my nipple.

“What feels better,” she asked, “one or two?” And she alternated between stroking the very tip and the outside.

“Hmm. 1,” I replied. “It’s a lot like the penis where the outside feels the most sexual but the rest feels good as well.”

It turns out that this was a well played illustration as she pulled the covers off to reveal my penis, already erect.

“Ok,” she continued, “what feels better... 1 or 2. 1 or 2... 1 or 2... 1 or 2.” And she stroked various portions of my penis. Tullygirl played her game for a few minutes and then asked for lube. With lubrication applied, she set about to find my edges. At one point, she was kissing and nuzzling my neck as she rapidly stroked but varied the pressure, forcing me to ride the edge. A deep spasm gripped me for a time as she enjoyed watching the results of her work. Even now, the memory brings back the euphoria... hopefully enough to sustain me until I again receive her loving touch.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

I’ve mentioned before that Tullygirl has a several day refractory period following her orgasms. I’m seeing that there might be a bright side to this; sometimes she is still willing to play with me even if I don’t get to pleasure her. It’s nice to be the center of attention now and again and she doesn’t seem to need anything back.

Still, I’d love to plunge between her legs to taste her warm, sweetness (and I’ve come close to breaking the rules by begging for this).
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Last week, I was allowed an orgasm. Since then it has been quiet until last night when Tullygirl and I were watching the Olympics. Under cover of blanket, lest a teenager walk into the room, she unzipped my pants and stroked me. I’ve never enjoyed ice skating - until now.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

As bedtime rolled around Tullygirl looked at her watch with a frown.

“I haven’t achieved my exercise goal,” she lamented.

“I am happy to help you achieve the required heart rate,” I offered.

Moments later she was on top of me grinding her still clothed mound against me. My hands wandered down the back of her pants, and in a feat of amazing dexterity, I stroked her pussy and she continued to grind.

Next, the nickers came off and the grinding changed to guiding as she placed my penis against her entrance. She began to push and ordered, “You don’t cum.”

With starts and stops I survived her unreasonable demand. After several edges I asked if she would like to finish and she again asked for the wand. As I rubbed it against her clit it became clear that she wanted control so I took away my hands and watched her careen toward an orgasm. Her hips rocked and the hum of the wand increased until her body stiffened and her toes arched.

It was beautiful.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

I haven’t had much to report. I’ve been free range and honor bound since my last post. But I received this from Tullygirl today: “I think you should put your cage on for the rest of the day. That way you will think about me coming home tonight and get all excited!! But not be able to do anything about it. Whahahaha”

She’s been away on business. It’ll be nice to have her home.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

As I mentioned in the previous post, for the last few months we have experimented with cage-free chastity. Here’s what I’ve learned.

I’ve learned that being caged focuses TullyGirl’s attention on the fact that I am at her mercy. After removing the CB our T&D play shifted heavily to denial. She didn’t have the physical reminder that I needed to be teased. This caused some tension as I felt neglected. I felt like I had given up my power but that Girl was taking advantage of that to be lazy. Please don’t misunderstand; sex with TullyGirl has still been amazing! It (or even teasing) just hasn’t been frequent enough to meet my emotional need. I’ve tried to explain that I feel love through her sexual attention, but I think that the reality of that is only now sinking in for her.

Ultimately, she still has the say. I’ve still been good about not asking for sex or teasing. I also think that she has appreciated that I am less handsy since I must wait to be invited to touch any lady bits. And if she wants to deny me, I know that I need to be respectful of that. It's good that we can talk freely with one another; we're really trying to come to a place where I feel loved and she doesn't feel overwhelmed by my neediness.

Last night I asked TullyGirl what her intention was with locking me up. She said, "I was thinking that you should stay locked up through the night."

This morning she said the same: "Stay locked." So it looks like I'm on a magical mystery ride.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Hmm. Free again today and yesterday after a lovely encounter where the key came out. Listening to some you, I realize that I can barely call our play "chastity" since I really do get a lot of releases. BUT, I don't get any of my own accord and I'm learning to control my desire. Still, when I'm allowed to have a frank conversation, I have to admit that I want more. Either more tease or more cumming. It might not matter to me... but definitely more.

I know that I'm getting repetitive, but that's probably the area of biggest conflict in our life. I sit and dream about being with TullyGirl and she's usually a reactor who doesn't think about sex ahead of time. And this means that she could go 3 weeks without thinking about it and I get frustrated after 3 days of inactivity. And in my heart this translates to 3 weeks of her not thinking about loving me.

Truth be told, it's rarely 3 weeks. I would say that we average 1.5 times of intimacy a week. TullyGirl digs deep and makes herself perform. But that's the catch. When she's making herself perform, it doesn't feel like love.
Last edited by Tullyboy on Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x