[onlyhers4ever] our journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
wishful4

Re: [onlyhers4ever] our journey

Post by wishful4 »

I wish your spouse the best in her recovery. Cancer is a terrible disease. I have lost 2 sisters to breast cancer and know of many strong ladies presently fighting this terrible disease. Probably won't happen in my lifetime, but I hope they find a cure one day and also how to prevent its occurrence at all. My spouse and I will keep you and your spouse in our prayers. Keep fighting!!
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

wishful4 wrote:I wish your spouse the best in her recovery. Cancer is a terrible disease. I have lost 2 sisters to breast cancer and know of many strong ladies presently fighting this terrible disease. Probably won't happen in my lifetime, but I hope they find a cure one day and also how to prevent its occurrence at all. My spouse and I will keep you and your spouse in our prayers. Keep fighting!!
Thank you. I am so sorry to hear how cancer has impacted your family as well.
0 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

65 days! That is how long it had been since I last entered my wife and had an orgasm. While, that finally came to an end yesterday morning. She woke up and decided it was finally time to unlock me and "have her way with me" as she described it. We then got up, ate breakfast, watched "LivePD" that we had recorded the night before and then I was locked back up before lunch. Just a typical day (except for the 65 days before that :D )
0 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

After my previous release / orgasm on Jan 14th I was locked back up again and remained that way for what turned out to be another month. Valentines Day morning we awoke early and my wife decided that it was once again time to play. I was first allowed to finger her while she used her hitachi and then after she was satisfied she handed over the key and had me unlock and then she proceeded to climb on top of me and bring me to a nice climax. It was almost overwhelming how sensitive my cock was while she rode me. I later found that I had developed a few sore on the underside of my cock from where it had been pressing up against the bars of my jailbird. I decided it was best to give myself a couple days to heal so I did not immediately lock back up. That brings us to this morning. While my wife was getting ready for work this morning I mentioned to her that she had not said anything about whether or not she wanted me to lock back up again to which she enthusiastically responded "Oh Yeah! I though you already had." This was both funny and somewhat sad at the same time. Here I had been sleeping naked next to her for 3 straight nights and she had not even noticed I was unlocked. Oh well, in her defense there has been a lot going on around here the past few days with a whole lot of unexpected home repairs so we've been pretty tired and stressed by time we went to bed each night. I'm just happy that she really does want to continue this game of ours and am very happy to once again be locked and under her control.
0 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

So I am a little over two weeks into this current lockup period. For the most part things have been fairly quiet. On a couple occasions we have cuddled some in the morning but that is it. Could be stress, could be a new medication my wife is taking, could be something different, but it just does not seem like my wife has been in the mood lately for anything sexual. I know I just need to be supportive and give her some space but at the same time I can't help the feeling of being ignored at times.
0 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

Sorry, I've been a little remiss in keeping up with this journal. I had a little setback about 1 week after my last post. I discovered a raw spot developing at the base of my penis but on the underside of it where it folds over the base ring. My wife was not home at the time so I took the liberty of retrieving the "key" from my wife's hiding place and released myself. Yes, I've known where my wife has been keeping the tool to remove the security screw from my Jailbird. I've seen her retrieve it from the same place each time she has released me so not much of a secret. After removing the cage I then found myself with a freedom that I had not felt in some time and, being home alone, I unfortunately gave in to temptation and did something that I had not done in a very long time. Yes, I masturbated and made myself come. What can I say, I am human after all. I did not tell her about this or even the fact that I removed the cage. She came home from work that night and we went straight to bed. The next morning I initiating lovemaking and surprised her by penetrating her. She was pleasantly surprised at the time and never really asked when or why I had removed the cage. That was a Sunday morning. Two days later she checked up on me as we were getting ready to leave and upon discovering that I was still uncaged she told me to put it back on.

To change things up a bit, I decided to go with the actual padlock this time instead of the security screw. Something about the lock just makes me feel that much more secure. The other advantage of the lock is that she keeps that key on her keychain so i won't have access to it when she is not around. She also struggles with removing the security screw so hopefully the lock will be easier for her if and when she decides to release me next.

One final thought. i was thinking the other day of the difference between a keyholder and just being someone that is hanging on to the key. I may post a new topic on the general forum on this topic. I think my wife, for the most part, is just someone that holds the key. Not necessarily her fault. Just the difference between fantasy and reality. More to tome on that.
0 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

As I mentioned in my previous post, I have been thinking a lot about where my wife and I are in our journey and where I would like to see it go. I referred to the subtle difference between a keyholder and just someone that holds the keys. I’ve asked my wife to let me know how I can help her more around the house and in other ways to reduce her stress. She has shared some things but overall I think she is still to nice to just start dumping chores on me. Yesterday, I decided to up my game as it were. I’m staring to find ways to steel work away from her; cleaning up after dinner or wrapping the meat she just bought. Her response when I did both of those things yesterday was “I was going to do that.” That lead perfectly to my desire to serve her more and linking that service to our game of chastity and orgasm denial. I don’t know where this will lead or even if she will take advantage of my offer. She seemed receptive but time will tell. Until then I will continue to look for opportunities.
0 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

Venturing into new territory here. Yesterday, after gaining approval from my wife, I ordered us some new toys to play with including a strap-on harness, dildos, and some other anal plugs. I've always been curious about the idea of having her peg me and she has on a couple occasions allowed me to penetrate her own ass (once with my fingers and once with my cock Not too long ago while I was fisting her vagina she mentioned wanting to have her ass plugged at the same time so I am hopeful that we will both be able to enjoy these new toys once they finally get here.

Back on the chastity topic, I am now 24 days into my current lockup period and it has been 26 days since my last orgasm. I received a little bit of teasing from her yesterday morning and am hopeful that there will be more opportunity this weekend. Obviously, part of me is hoping for that elusive orgasm but even more of me hopes that she will perhaps just remove my cage to edge me for a while and then lock me back up. Time will tell.
0 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

No release for me this past weekend. I did, however, have the privilege to help bring my wife to multiple orgasms via her vibrator and my hands in her pussy and ass. I absolutely love the look she gets on her face when she is getting stuffed like this. One of these days I will need to capture it on video (for my own private pleasure...sorry guys.)
0 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

Came home for lunch today and enjoyed a little unscheduled play time with my wife. Our new toys arrived earlier this week and I have been wanting to try them out. I purchased a harness and dildo as well as an anal plug starter set (small, medium, and large). Today we used the smaller plug on me then tried the medium. Going to have to work my way up to the medium. While I had the small one in my wife started to use her wand on herself then tried to use it on me. Before I had to go back to the office we talked a little about what had just happened. It was a good conversation. She is a little surprised by this new desire on my part but is willing to give it a try. We then talked about our chastity play and she said that she misses playing with me. I once again reiterated that I too wished she would play with me more. I think she has been thinking that her role was to just keep me locked up. I explained that just locking me up and leaving me is boring and that I wished she would feel free to unlock me and even better, unlock me, use me, then lock me back up unsatisfied. Really hope that this might be a turning point for our play. Meanwhile I am back on home by myself with the small plug in my ass. Really want to work my way up enough for her to try to peg me for real. Not sure why I have this desire but I do.
0 x