cuyahoga
Re: [cuyahoga] Chapter Two

Post by cuyahoga »

Oh ... and ... "Do you want to sleep with the new cage on?"
I turned it around on her. "Do you want me to?"
"Yes. Can you wear it to work yet?"
"Not yet. I need some more test runs with it before that can happen."
"Well, then it better be back on when you get home tomorrow."

That's a huge jump for her. She's usually hands off beyond "put it on" and "take it off". Enforcement hasn't been her thing. Pushing hasn't been her thing.

We have a family trip at the end of the week, but she was specific in saying that we could get a good few days in before that.

I'm not going to update my status as locked for this, though, as this is a trial run. This is only a test to see if this cage is as viable as I think and hope.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I can't get a real test of this cage this way ...

She didn't put me in it, really. And she doesn't decide when it comes off, really.
So I'm not getting those *pops* of arousal that come out of nowhere, sneaking up until I'm throbbing in the cage for what seems like no reason. I'm just dead in the cage.

It's heavy. Really heavy. I can feel it there. It's so odd to have it on, and it's not doing anything. My cage is usually quite active for a stagnant object. Completely inert, but operating. Literally, effective.
Not this time, though. Dead.

I hate it, in the totally wrong way.

I'm hoping she'll cuddle with me a little bit tonight, but at this point, I don't even think that will do anything. I'm just going to have to take it off, and see what happens when she actually puts me in it.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Well, the MMJB is currently a bust. I ordered a 1.75 inch round double ring. It measures 1.75 up and down, but 2 inches across. That's too much variance, and without pressure, it just falls down way too far. So I've contacted MM, and I'm sending it back to be corrected. They've been great so far.

The family trip was awesome. Very little time for intimacy of a sexual nature, but every night, my wife fell asleep in my arms, and then on the last day, after the beach, we took a very quick shower together while the kids were entranced and exhausted in front of the television. She played with me a little.

I've told her to feel free to use the old go to cage until the JB can be fixed and properly tested, but I don't know if she'll think about it.

Now we can settle down for a few weeks of normal life, so we'll see how that goes. The last couple of weeks have been pretty full with all kinds of stuff, so it's been hard for her to do much. I'm excited about the down time. It almost always translates to me getting put a little higher on her priority list.
0 x
tsememgb

Post by tsememgb »

Hi cuyahoga,

I just logged in after a long absence from the site and read your posts. Thanks so much for sharing your journey with us.

Cheers,
Tsememgb
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I enjoy putting this all here. (puting? putting is hitting a little ball on some short grass. puting is done with a processor and a keyboard. Putting something down just can't be spelled correctly. It's infuriating.)

Thank you for the opportunity...
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Monday night, no action. No attention, no affection, no cuddling, nothing. Brutal after four days of seeing her in bathing suits and short hotel towels.

Tuesday morning, urgent cuddling in bed by me onto her sleeping form, waking her up. "I need some of your attention..."
"I know. Tonight. I promise." Sweet, sincere, not harried.

And she came through. I could tell all evening that she was iffy about it, but once we started, she definitely got into it. It'd been a week for her, and that's not long enough to guarantee her desire, but it is long enough to guarantee I can get her into it. It ended up being hot and awesome for both of us, and ended with me laying beside her, caressing everything I could reach as she slowly came down, with her hand laying between us, gently stroking my cock with her fingers.

During the encounter, she started talking about my denial. That's something that I've been trying to avoid. I don't want to make every entanglement that we have about my denial, or make my denial the focus point of every entanglement. Afterwards, I kind of forgot that she was the one who started all that talk about it, and I accidentally apologized for it. Then realized, both that I hadn't been the one to broach the subject during, and that she hates it when I apologize for any of this crap.

Have to get better about that. She acknowledges that I'm doing so much better on the general chastity chat front (not dominating every one of our conversations). She acknowledges that were in a great place. She even said something about this being new ground for both of us, and she was learning as much as I was. That was really good to hear. She doesn't always open up about the kinky sex play; doesn't really let me know exactly where she's at or what she's feeling.

She made it clear in no uncertain terms that were in a good place with regard to my denial, and she's having fun with it, enjoying it, motivated for it. Amazing to hear her say those things.

No mention of applying the cage, and with the Mother's Day weekend fast approaching, I'm starting to think it'll be a few days. Maybe long enough to get the MMJB back before the subject comes up, but I really have no way to frame how long the fixes will take with that, so that's pure conjecture, and I don't know why I say it. Maybe to remind myself when I re-read this what the state of the JB was at this time.

The next night, she took the time to put me to bed. She was staying up later than me, but she came in, "tucked" me in, after playing with my cock for about five minutes. That kind of attention provides to me, and my pool of desire, so much more than it takes from her. I wish she would understand the ROI on that kind of simple attention.
This evening, she did that again, only this time, after a few quick, dry strokes, I was calling out my edges. She laughed, marvelling, and then I explained that those simple few minutes from the night before had that kind of effect. I could see some sort of light in her eyes on that. Not something I invented in that moment, or my psyche putting something there that wasn't. She really seemed to get something in that moment. She's never edged me so quickly before, and with so little stimulation.

When she came to bed later this evening, I was still awake (I had too many caffeine drinks with dinner this evening). She spooned with me, her behind me this time, and wrapped her hand around my cock, and then fell asleep. I had to eventually move her hand; it was so intense, I couldn't take it. I've never been to that point. I had no idea what that felt like before tonight. To actually need to remove stimulation, and not after a climax, but simply from prolonged arousal. Wow.

Four days out to the three month mark, and definitely longer than I've ever gone. I'm still in it. The other night as we were having sex, she was asking if I wanted to cum. I was honest, when I said no. I don't want to; not yet. She likes to hear me say that I do want to cum. She also says that she likes to tell me to fuck her, and then watch me struggle to do it, desperate to sink the cock in and out of her, but totally unable to do it more than once or twice, or even a half a time.

She says she likes that.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

*warning* - this post is going to ramble a bit before it finds a direction ...

For years, more than a decade, I bought babydolls and slips for my wife that were made out of satin (which is polyester). The shape compliments my wife, and so she always felt confident wearing them for me on special occasions, but she always took them off before we went to sleep, and I never got to wake up to her still wearing them. They slip and slide in the bed too much for comfortable sleep.

Recently, when ordering some standard daily bras and underwear, after my wife had filled the cart with the stuff she needed, I added a couple of things that I liked. Soma makes a bunch of stuff in a material that they call 'cool nights' and I knew that my wife likes that material. When they arrived, she wore that sexy nightie for something like three nights in a row, and she slept in it, so I got to wake up and cuddle with my wife wearing something sexy. I went back to the website, and ordered something like eight more 'outfits', babydolls, nighties, cami and pant combinations. My wife loves them all, she looks absolutely fantastic in them, and she's been wearing them four and five nights of the week for more than a month.

So if you're trying to get your wife to wear something sexy in the evening instead of sweat pants and a t-shirt, I recommend giving one of those items a try to see how she reacts to it. My wife actually seems to prefer the material for sleeping now ...

Last night, she did not choose one of those outfits. She came out of the bedroom after the kids went down, wearing sweat pants and a t-shirt. I was a little disappointed, as last night seemed like the best night for some playtime over the next couple of evenings, and earlier she had mentioned that she was experiencing the symptoms of PMS, so I know that in just a couple more days, access to the vagina shall be cut off. If it's like it's been the last couple of months, that could be almost two weeks.

Then, she told me to go lock it up and bring her the key. Completely ... off ... guard. Totally unexpected. She even said something about knowing she didn't look the part tonight, but do it anyway. Then we watched an hour of on demand television, and then it was my bedtime (the kids had stayed up late). I knew she was going to stay up later than me, so I was pleasantly surprised when she followed me into the bedroom to tuck me in.

Normally, when she does that, she sits on the edge of the bed, and I get a couple of minutes of attention, a kiss, and then good night. Last night, she fully committed, actually laying down with me (even though she didn't get naked), and she spent a solid ten minutes truly fondling and working over the cage and my balls, all while making out with me quite a bit. It was so intense. I haven't been in the cage for over three weeks, and it's crazy how the intensity returns. When I took it off last time, it wasn't having the same effect.

Toward the end of her playtime, I offered to do something for her. I mentioned that she wasn't actually bleeding yet, it'd been a few days since her last orgasm, and I'd be happy to get her off. I promised that I wouldn't tease her (which she didn't believe), and that I'd do everything she told me to (which she kind of believed as I've recently started setting that as a new precedent of denial).

"We're going to wait until tomorrow night, and then you can take your time..."
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Yesterday, for some reason, something inside me changed. Up until this point, just short of three months, when I think about sex, I'm thinking about just before the orgasm, and how good it would feel to be at that high level of arousal. Yesterday, at some point in the middle of the afternoon, I imagined what an orgasm would feel like, the contractions, the thrusting into my wife's pussy, the incredible release, and suddenly, I wanted that. I haven't wanted that in almost three months.

I've said to my wife a few times in the last three months that I was really "feeling it" at different times. This was new. I don't think we've ever gotten me to the point where I actually wanted to have an orgasm. I guess that means the real denial has finally started.

Incredible play time last night. It started with us sitting on the back porch, chatting, and she mentioned something about those women that are powerful in business and therefore need to feel submissive in the bedroom. She said she wasn't one of those women. She liked to be in charge everywhere. I could barely speak as I felt those words coursing through my body like a drug. My cage was instantly painfully full.

I don't know if she was just saying that for my benefit, in that moment, but she went with it for the rest of the evening, and I let her. Of course I let her. I also pushed her. There were a couple times where she said things like, "How would you like to get me off?", and I refused to make the decision. But that was later.

First she flogged me, while the cage was still on, and she flogged me hard. It's only recently that she's started to realize how hard she can hit, and that right there near my ass is the awesome swinging target of my balls, and caged cock. Last night, she had me moaning, and loud, louder than I've ever had to react to her swings with the flogger.

She teased me for a while with whether or not she'd let me out of the cage last night. She started with saying she simply wasn't going to. I played with her for quite a while, and then finally, she wanted it off, but specifically said that it was going back on when she was done.

I have no idea how, but I did manage to control myself enough that, when I couldn't contain myself anymore and had to stop, I offered the sheath, and she said, "No. You did enough. Far better than I thought you'd be able to..."

It was her starting to moan appreciatively that I couldn't take, and she knew it. She starts whispering things in my ear when I'm inside her just to make it more difficult for me to control myself. After a couple of minutes of good sex, she likes to see me struggling.

After that, she ordered me to go down on her, and finish her off. The entire time I was down there, she was telling me what to do and when to do it. There's some baggage in our relationship there. In the past, I've been less than compliant in that situation, preferring to do anything I can to delay her orgasm, and drag out our time together. Lately, and last night, I've been fully compliant with her instructions and orders, immediately and with enthusiasm. That new attitude is a combination of both the extreme submissiveness that I'm feeling from this denial period, and my desire to show her that she can be in charge, building her confidence and enjoyment of the realization of that.

And I think she's taking to it, gaining faith that I'll do what she says. That's important, and I'm only starting to realize just how important. The more faith she gains in her ability to control the action, the more desire she seems to have for more play times. She's starting to believe that they can really be what she wants, and that I've stopped pushing her for more than she wants. I need to keep up with that.

When she told me to take the cage off, and included her instruction that it would go back on immediately after we were done, my face was in between her legs, and I hadn't heard the actual instruction. I had only seen the key come off her neck, and being handed to me. So when we were finished, and recovered, and getting back up to watch SNL together, I was waiting to see if she'd want it back on. I knew the next morning (now) was Mother's Day, and the kids and I would be making breakfast for her. I wasn't sure if she wanted me caged for that, and any other activities for the day, so I waited to defer to her, and didn't mention it.

I turned in before her, and then a little later, she finally came to bed. I woke briefly when she got there, so she curled up to me, spooning in behind me. Her hand found my cock. After the evening we'd had, and the playtime we'd had, I couldn't help but moan as my cock went from slightly hard, to raging hard.

"Your cock is sticky," (there'd been some lube used earlier) she said, "and it's supposed to be locked up."
"I wasn't sure; you didn't say anything..."
"I said, 'take it off, but put it back on as soon as we're done.'"
I got up to comply, and when I returned to the bed, she was passed out. I spooned into her for a few, and then fell into a restless, and completely happy sleep.

Now ... waiting out the menstruation.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I did a good job on Mother's Day Sunday, giving her lots of time for what she wanted to do, while I cleaned the house from top to bottom. Not just the normal cleaning that we always do, but some serious spring cleaning of the spots that usually get missed. She was very appreciative.

But she was also suffering from heavy PMS, and didn't want to touch or be touched. That was a little unsettling, as I was in the cage all day (and still am now), and really wanted some cuddling if there wasn't going to be any direct attention. I tried to spoon last night, but she shrugged me off. I understand completely; when I'm sick I don't want anyone touching me unnecessarily.

This morning, I was going to leave her alone. We've developed a pattern over the last couple of months where my alarm goes off, I snooze it and then curl up with her until it goes off again nine minutes later. Then I leave her to keep sleeping while I get the kids up. This morning, the alarm went off, I snoozed it, but I didn't curl up with her. A minute later, I guess she noticed, because she rolled over to cuddle with me.

Just exactly what I needed to re-charge all the energy I'd burnt from the day before.

In about two weeks, we have another road trip with the kids to visit some friends over Memorial Day weekend, so I'll know I'll be out of the cage by then. And these two weeks are completely up in the air as to what's going to happen with her menstrual cycle. And given that her cycle lately hasn't been slowing her down in terms of sexual activity the way it has in the past ....

I have absolutely no idea what to think about the next couple of weeks. I'm in the cage right now. I desperately want to have an orgasm (something I've just started feeling this weekend, and never felt before). And tomorrow represents three months of denial (and everyday is a new 'record'). She seems perfectly content to keep going, she seems happy about the way things are going, she's worried about letting me have an orgasm, she likes it when I'm in the cage ....

My idea to drag one of these denial periods out longer than we ever had before seems to be working incredibly well. In the past, we didn't do it for very long and we didn't do it very often, so every time we did, I had all these things I wanted her to try to do to me. I obsessed over things. Every feeling was new and intense. Everything is mellowed out now. I'm being more patient, and I'm being rewarded for it. Saturday night is a great example of that. I didn't lay out a fantasy of mine and ask her to play it for me. She came up with all of the evening herself, and it was every bit as good as any fantasy I could've related, and actually better because I didn't know what was coming with each moment, and it all came from her instead of me, so it was easier for me to believe she wanted to do it.

The only lingering doubt that I retain at this point is that she's just doing all of this for me, and when she does let me have an orgasm, she'll say something like, "Okay, that was fun, but I need a pretty good break from it before we can do it again." That's the kind of statement that seems simple and innocent in her mind, but hits my mind with the full force of, "That was a lot of work and didn't really do anything for me." I love her to death, but she does keep this deep down need to make people happy, even to the point of sacrificing her own happiness. And she knows that I know about it, hate it (because I hate the stress and negative energy it creates in her), and so she tries to hide it from me, especially when she's doing it for me.

There have already been a couple of hints that this could be one of those times, but they haven't been conclusive. At least I'm pretty sure it's not creating negative energy and stress for her, even if it isn't necessarily doing anything positive for her. She has said there's a net gain for her from all of this, but again, lingering doubt. She might just be saying that to keep me at bay.

And the worst part of that is that there's no way for me to know until she lets me have an orgasm. Even then, it might not be an immediate indication. I might have to live through this denial, a free orgasm period, and start another denial to really know for certain. And it might not be an indication that relieves me of this doubt. It might end up being the absence of a confirmation that relieves me of the doubt, and that could be a really long time coming. Argh.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I have a feeling there may be a better post coming soon, as she's been particularly spunky this evening during dinner and children's time ... but this is not that post.

This is my experience with Mature Metal.

I cannot at this time review the device itself. I've been wearing it for two hours, tops. I can tell you that I am wearing exactly what I ordered.

When I placed the order, the website said, as you probably know (because it doesn't seem to change), it would be six to eight weeks from time of order to time of shipping. In correspondence before my order, MM had indicated that it would be seven weeks to ship. I received my JB in my mailbox six weeks to the day after my order.

There was a problem. I had ordered a round 1.75" ring, and I received oval, 1.75" up and down, 2" across. I know me, and I knew it would be a problem, and it was. I contacted MM to ask about a resolution, and they replied within a couple of hours, telling me to send it back.

I sent it back last Wednesday, they received it Friday, shipped it back on Monday, and I just received it today, Wednesday. One week; completely corrected. Perfect round 1.75" ring, and I can already tell after two hours that if this isn't perfect, it's entirely my fault. Oh, and MM refunded me the cost of shipping it back to them. I was never charged any shipping costs on my order.

Oh, oh, and after I shipped it back, as an afterthought, I asked if they could grind down the post and its mate on the cage to make them smoother on top, for the benefit of spooning (I didn't say exactly that). They got that done with no hesitation.

My experience with Mature Metal was nothing short of perfect. You do not judge a business on whether or not it makes a mistake, but rather on how it deals with that mistake when it happens (I like to apply that to people as well).

Spoke to my wife briefly this evening, telling her that I wanted a little change. I don't want the cage to be my toy anymore. I want it to be her toy. The good part is that she got it.
I then said that I didn't see any reason that it would have to be off of me before Friday evening at the earliest, and not actually even then, it's just a nice two day run to really put the cage to the test.

She replied, "It's not up to you."
0 x