[cuyahoga] Chapter Two

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cuyahoga
Re: [cuyahoga] Chapter Two

Post by cuyahoga »

Nice encounter last night. It had been an evening on the couch, and “yeah, we can watch one more episode…” So when we laid down and cuddled, it was pretty late for two people that had to be up early. She started touching me gently, and said that we needed an evening soon where we didn’t watch one more.

A few minutes later, she was still teasing me, and then muttered “fuck it”, rolled on to her back and moved my hand down to her mound. She was ready, and horny, which was pretty surprising, and then it didn’t take much work from my fingers before she was close, which was also surprising.

She pushed me onto my back and then slid her clit along my cock trapped between us, working herself closer and closer. Then she slid me into her, and kept fighting to hold off her own orgasm as I edged a couple of times. Finally, she pulled off of me, and went back to grinding her clit on my cock. I had to fight to not orgasm while she came.

Then we cuddled to sleep, and it was wonderful. No begging for an orgasm from me, just a mutual understanding that I wasn’t going to cum, which is a cool way to fuck.

No mention of the cage yet. No idea why.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Saturday night, she gave me a present. A lubed hand job, tons of teasing, and tons of edges, until she finally, and very slowly, dragged me over the edge into a full orgasm.

Then a reminder that I’m still on restriction.
3 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Last night was a date night to celebrate a milestone in our marriage, and ended with a long and sexy entanglement where I was permitted another orgasm. I know that I will definitely be denied for the next three weeks or so, when we have a special trip planned.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

We had a couple of fun sexual encounters over the past weekend, no mention of orgasm for me. I really enjoy having sex with her and the subject of my orgasm just not coming up. Just mutual understanding that it’s not going to happen.

In one week, we will leave for our special trip together. We’re celebrating our anniversary. This tease was prompted as a special anniversary/ birthday gift for me. With the two orgasms in the middle, it’s definitely been more like two short teases.

There’s been zero mention of the cage. That’s making me sad and a little resentful. I don’t want to be, but there’s a lot of history here, and it’s hard to ignore it. I have a feeling this tease ends on that trip, and we go back to vanilla. That’s going to be hard to swallow, and I really don’t want to try to have another fruitless conversation about it.

I’m not in a good mental space right now (re: chastity / orgasms / sex).
2 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Special trip, lots of sex, couple of good orgasms. Not sure where we stand, but I’m pretty sure the denial period is over.

Did not use the cage at all, and I really don’t want to ask why. I don’t think there’s any answer that won’t just make me sad.
3 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I’m very sad (don’t worry; not that sad). There’s been no mention of anything. Feels like square one, and I have no desire to hash this out. No desire to open communications on this. I can feel myself going into my cave, disconnecting, giving up. I don’t know how to move forward, or move on. I’m stuck.
1 x