[Cucklocked] So far so fantastic....

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Cucklocked

Re: [Cucklocked] So far so fantastic....

Post by Cucklocked »

Day 4 back in the CB 6000 and loving it. In the past if you had asked me to define my sexuality I would have struggled. Now one word covers it - a good old Anglo Saxon word I like to think....Wittol.

Don't you love that word? Talking og which I'm away for a few days and there could well be a cucking going on while I am...... wonder if I will be told about it?
0 x
Cucklocked

Post by Cucklocked »

Day nine. This time is definitely different. Maybe because I've been on a diet etc (no carbs, caffeine etc) and seem to be trying to get hard much more often as I'm healthier.
Think keyholder and I are both getting more used to our roles. I've been away a few days and started pestering her by text about how turned on I was. Was told that every time I mentioned anything to do with my cock or being locked up, unless it was solicited by her, then a day would be added to the lock up. Difficult not to mention it though - good job I have this blog ha ha.
I have no idea how long I'm locked up for. She has made it very clear that she isn't interested in counting at all, which I think is brilliant. My obsession, not hers.
Since the last long lock up there has been much more harness work (i bought her a 'big dick' dildo for christmas to remind her of her monster lover, and I get to use it on her now and then - and she rides it hard and I can see what the extra inches do to her as she goes completely wild).
There has also been lots of foot worship (new development) and more and more attention to her.
Last night was our first together since this lock up started. I licked her arse deep (I love that) and showed her how grateful I am. She used me for two hard orgams, squirting hard in my mouth. During all this her feet were on my swollen balls and I was loving every second.
Then it was sleep. No mention of what might be ahead except asking me how long I was locked up for last time. 23 days....... she didn't even remember..... how fantastic!
0 x
Cucklocked

Post by Cucklocked »

Day 12 now. This week started well (reading my last post I was definitely flying high) but I've had a bit of a rollercoaster.
The key holder doesn't like me going on and on about it all - I can see that. So I've tried to shut up. Around day nine or ten I got to that calm place where I didn't need to any more. I'm loving how comfortable the CB6000 is this time - I think I've got the ring size and spacer sorted and I'm much better at cleaning / hygiene with experience.
Yesterday I upset her and was an idiot. Not about this, but as we don't live together yet it was a tough day. In the evening she suggested that I should come out today because being locked might have made me moody. I was gutted (ironic I know, but having got this far I'm comfortable, loaded with dopamine and want to stay in, ha ha). I said that I didn't think it had contributed - but of course it was completely up to her.
I'm thinking our communication isn't as good as it could be and that's worrying.
As it turns out my key holder is now saying that it can wait until tomorrow, when we will have more time together, and that it may only be a shower break. What was good was that last night she said 'I may want to give the key back to you tomorrow' etc and I asked if this was for good and she said 'of course not!'
Tomorrow will be the longest I have ever been in a device, so far, with no release at all. So far it's 266 hours and counting with my cock trapped in this tube and my balls pushed up and tight by this plastic ring. Last night I slept seven hours in it without needing to get up once. I absolutely love it.
And there hasn't even been any talk of cuckolding!!
I guess what I'm saying is that just as soon as I think I've got all this a bit sussed then something else throws me again. There's still so much to learn - which is a good thing I guess.
I welcome any thoughts.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Ha! I'm in agreement with your KH! Right about now is when the "moodiness" his but it's usually short lived here. I hope you sort things out but the emotional side that you are going through... the roller coaster... is hitting right about the same as it does here.

Good luck! Hope she keeps your key.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Cucklocked

Post by Cucklocked »

Me too! Thanks. I just bought flowers ha ha
0 x
Cucklocked

Post by Cucklocked »

A great weekend. Was unlocked but not until I had been used, teased and made to see if I could make myself come in the CB6000 as 'you're not supposed to come but seeing the pain you are going to put yourself through is worth it'.
Sure enough - a few seconds delay followed the mental orgasm until the pressure released enough for several jets of 14 day come to spurt out.
Next day was allowed to come over her feet. This was while my keyholder was playing games on her tablet and she didn't even look up - just lifted her feet when I was finished to make me clean it all off. Wow!
Then locked back up - CB6000 again.
Word of warning though!!! I have become very used to this cage and don't really notice it that much in day to day life. But twice in the last few days I have been to a yoga type class........ now I'm pretty sure I have the ring size right (middle one) but each time, in a particular 'twist' section I have felt a teticle retreat, rather painfully, and escape!! Botm times I have had to be unlocked and re caged. Once was a waste of a new light plastic lock / tie - so now I'm back in the heavier padlock :(
Yoga and CB6000 seem not to mix - perhaps unsurprisingly ha ha
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hmmm was is it about the being allowed to cum but being ignored type thing? You seem to like that she was busy on her tablet and paying you no attention... would love to hear the feelings that go with that treatment! :)
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Cucklocked

Post by Cucklocked »

Just made me pull my cock harder. The day before she had really stomped on my balls to help make me come in the cage. I was battered but wanted to come again before being locked up. She knew I was playing and moved her foot across this time so I could rub against it, saying nothing. The feelings I had were total turn on...... knowing that she was loving my 'puppy' like actions and finding them hilarious. She has told me I'm not going to be the next to fuck her so this was my only chance to have anything at all...... yes I totally loved being ignored - made me feel hot, embarrassed almost but totally excited.
I asked if I was allowed to come - the only words she said through the whole thing were: "Only if you are quick". I was!
0 x
Cucklocked

Post by Cucklocked »

Day 19 since I was told that I wouldn't be next and was locked up again. I've been teased more this week and loving it, although I'm often told I'm barely noticed so I know where I stand.
My keyholder loves sex and hasn't had a cock in nearly three weeks - but her bull will be around very soon, probably in the next day or two. She has been telling me how much he comes and how his massive cock makes her ache - wanting and afterwards.
I have to go away tomorrow and don't get back until late evening. I wonder what I will find?
Still loving the CB6000 but ready for another metal cage I think - shorter than the spiral which tends to mangle me after a few days.
In 2014 I have been locked for 18 nights out of 30. This only started last August and I think it was about 60 nights in total last year. I'm getting more and more used to it. Don't notice it as much - although for the last 48 hours I've been tugging at it often where I'm so turned on. I think it's likely I will be locked more than free this year......... not 24/7 always yet, but as many have said, this does gain pace.... love it.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

*giggle* you've been teased more this week... hmmmm :)~
0 x