[KnownAsHerbert] New chapter

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KnownAsHerbert
Last orgasm: April 23rd, 2024
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: [KnownAsHerbert] New chapter

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Both tired out so it's an early night for us.
Hoping for a good night's sleep but haven't been let out so maybe my hope is unrealistic at best. Wish me luck.
1 x
Full time Nubbed by Emmi.
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

I am very surprised that last night was the best night since I started wearing the CB6000S. I have read about it taking weeks to just get the size combination of rings and spacer right, and getting to the point of having easier nights was a slow process.

Not that I'm saying there was no discomfort or incidents, but I slept with only minor interruptions until 4am. Then I had three powerful erections all pretty close together and had to get up and walk around until they went away but after that, I did get back to sleep. As a result I feel quite well rested this morning and there's no soreness where the ring has rubbed against the sack or anything. A miracle!

Emmi had a look first thing and very quickly decided that there was “absolutely no worries” and that she wouldn't be taking the cage off today. Then she sent me downstairs to make some coffee and toast. I reached for my dressing gown but she stopped me, saying “No, leave that there. I want to see your cock when you return with the tray.”

Entering the bedroom with our breakfast, she was sitting up in bed, breasts nicely exposed, and smiled as she stared at the cage and its contents. “I hope you're enjoying our latest experiment as much as I am.” she said, “Now where's my toast?”

With no plans for the day and breakfast eaten we settled down and cuddled up together for a while until our kissing and stroking each other led to her wanting more, which I gave her of course. So Emmi has started her day with a couple of orgasms, already matching my own total since the 1st April. I have no doubt that as our leisurely day ahead continues, I will be called upon for further services. With her now showered, she's sitting on the bed drying her hair and wearing nothing apart from a chain around her neck on which hangs the key to my cock cage.
3 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

This is going to be a hard day, I can just tell.

So far, Emmi has chosen not to put on any clothes.
I'd just like to make it clear that this is not regular behaviour for a Sunday, or any other day. She's doing this on purpose!
2 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

"This was such a great idea. I'm really enjoying using it."

Those words were about the CB6000S. And they were Emmi's words. Not mine.

I'm sitting here after our meal, with Emmi lying against me on the settee. She's not even actually doing anything at the moment but I have what feels like a permanent morning woody going on in there. Every time I look at her, I see the key nestling between her breasts hanging on its little chain. She's a quick learner.
2 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Yesterday was a little different. It was the first time that I experienced really powerful and persistent erections during the day. I've often had them at night, but daytime ones were new. Emmi had demanded attention throughout the day and I was glad to have been able to keep her satisfied, but only with a fair helping of discomfort for me. At the end of the day, we settled down for the night and there followed another series of interruptions requiring a little walk. Not as good a night as the previous one, but not nearly as bad as any of the first few. I think I must be getting used to it.

There's no update about the arrival of the new 3D Cobra device so there's at least another 24 hours in the CB6000S. No indication from Emmi that she intends to unlock the current one until the new one is here for its first trials. She summed it up quite neatly with “There's no need.” From her point of view, I guess she's right.
1 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Emm: "When your new cage comes, so will you. As long as you haven't annoyed me."

Tracking says it's on its way but not out for delivery yet, so not today. Maybe tomorrow, then.
1 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Today might be the day. The parcel is at the depot and I'm hoping will be delivered. There are two reasons that this is a good thing. First, we'll be able to try the 3D Cobra to see if it works for me and is any better than the CB6000S. The second reason is that I will get unlocked from the CB. Emm has said this will happen as long as I've not annoyed her and as far as I can see, I've kept her very happy with no annoyance at all.

I feel that I have adjusted quickly to the CB, more quickly than I expected to be fair, as I had read about it being a slow process. Two weeks into it and all the sizing issues are sorted and I can comfortably wear the thing day and night, accepting a certain amount of discomfort during the night. Last night set a new record for the best sleep whilst wearing it, and I don't remember any significant interruption until about 4am. Even then I got back to sleep once the troublesome thing subsided.

Emmi has shown that she is determined to keep to her word of making sure that any device gets a full and proper trial and won't allow any freedom without a good reason. Good reasons would be undue pain, injury, too much soreness and similar. Good reasons don't include getting fed up with it, uncomfortable erections at night (or during the day), sexual frustration. She, of course, has not suffered any sexual frustration since the CB was introduced and is enjoying the experiment thoroughly.

A mere trifle for most of you on here I'm sure, but as a beginner, 8 days is a long time. That's how long it is since I last came and have worn the CB full time for those 8 days apart from being released for cleaning, including one long (and supervised) soak in the bath.

My hope for today is that the 3D Cobra arrives and the CB is removed, giving time for a bit of freedom and at least one orgasm, before any trials of the new device begin. Whether that hope becomes reality relies on the delivery in the first place but also on how Emmi decides to play things. I guess she could be cruel or kind.
2 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

KnownAsHerbert wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:17 am Today might be the day.

My hope for today is that the 3D Cobra arrives and the CB is removed, giving time for a bit of freedom and at least one orgasm, before any trials of the new device begin. Whether that hope becomes reality relies on the delivery in the first place but also on how Emmi decides to play things. I guess she could be cruel or kind.
So today was indeed the day.

My hope did become reality and Emmi was kind, which means that my orgasm count has gone up by 1 today.

Having allowed me what I'd been waiting for, Emmi got straight into the new 3D Cobra testing programme. (I got cleaned up first!)

First thoughts on seeing the new device were “Wow!” and “That's small”.
Having a good look at it showed it to be neat and far less fiddly than what I'd been wearing, a CB6000S. Only two pieces plus the lock.
It also has a nice smooth curved design. Rather sleek compared to the bulky clunky CB.

Emmi was keen, no determined, to get trials under way. The first difference was that the ring on the CB range is in several pieces that you build around your equipment but the 3D is a complete ring, so it was rather different getting everything through it. Not easy at first but I found a technique that worked involving getting one ball through, then the other, and finally squishing the penis through last. Unconventional perhaps but it did work. Once everything was through I gave it all a tug to sort it all out and pull the ring right up against my body. Suddenly my little two-and-a-half inch flaccid penis looked rather long when compared to the tiny cage (we'd ordered the 'Nub') but it went in quite easily and the cage engaged against the ring neatly and easily enough. The lock is simplicity itself. Slide it in, turn the key and it's done.

I've been wearing the 3D for about seven hours now and I have to say it is very different. Firstly it is so neat and small. Secondly it is so comfortable that I have literally forgotten that it's there for a substantial amount of the afternoon. And thirdly, it holds everything completely still as my balls are held firmly against my body and there is no room to move at all inside the cage with the penis head nicely held in place.

There have been a couple of arousal events (both for no apparent reason) and these feel very different from the old CB too. Nowhere to expand to so it feels rather odd and not easy to describe, but no problems as a result, so far at least. The 'bar' across the top of the cage does press against the ridge of my penis, i.e. where the head starts, and already I can tell that that is going to get frustrating.

Anyway, inspection will take place and Emmi will decide what happens next. Further updates will follow. Thanks for reading. Comments and questions welcome of course.
2 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

One ball. Then the next ball. Then squish the penis through is exactly as it should be.
Hope it goes well.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Glad to have it confirmed that the process that I discovered by trial and error is in face, the correct method!

I wore the 3D all day yesterday with no problems and at bedtime, Emmie did her usual inspection, requiring me to remove the device and giving all my skin a thorough check. Her verdict was that it was all fine, and I was told to put it back on, which I did. I was going to spend the night in it straight away.

The night was equally fine with a couple of arousals that were noticeable but not painful or even uncomfortable really, and went away on their own after a few minutes. Maybe they were mild because I had been allowed to come during the day, I don't know. Then at 5am there was a more determined effort going on and this one was persistent but still didn't cause any discomfort. It did however, push the ring slightly away from my body but this sorted itself out when the erection went down and it was all back to normal. Maybe the next ring size down would stop this happening. Not sure but a possible experiment.

Onto the day and another inspection (without removal this time) and all looks good.

I have to say that all feels good too and one pleasant surprise was that I didn't have to try to find a comfortable position to sleep in last night. With everything held tightly and closely in place, I could lie on my back, either side, or my usual favoured position which is similar to the recovery position used by medics. Nothing bulky and clanky getting in the way as I turned over etc. A big improvement.

A very different feeling from the CB6000S where I could sometimes feel my penis, during its most relaxed interludes, swinging slightly and bouncing off the side. The 3D doesn't have any spare room for movement either lengthwise or sideways and the cage is in (as far as I can tell anyway) permanent contact with the head of the penis all the time, holding it completely still. When it gets aroused, the feeling is one of tightness and pressure, especially on the front of the penis as it tries to get erect. Not unpleasant but I know I'm going to be wishing that a proper full erection was possible very soon. Less than 24 hours into the 3D so it's only going to build up.

I had one peeing accident yesterday (it went everywhere!) and it seems that with the 3D, sitting to pee is required. I had mastered the skill standing up with the CB but not sure the same is going to be possible now.

Final note is that Emmie is delighted with it, thinks it looks super smooth and sleek, and loves how tightly it keeps me under control. Subject to no issues arising, she has said that I can expect 'at least a week' before release, with days added for breaking rules or failing to satisfy her. I find the phrase 'at least a week' rather vague but I'm not allowed to ask for more precise details.

Let me know if there's anything I've forgotten and I'll include it in the next post.
3 x