WTB MM Queens Keep

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
Gymgenius

WTB MM Queens Keep

Post by Gymgenius »

Hi all

I’m looking for a Queens Keep which must be 2” long with 1¼” inside diameter.

Other measurements are less important but include a round, 1¾” base ring and ⅜” gap.

I hope one of you has a spare somewhere that you would be willing to sell for the right price!
0 x
Mutt_VB

Re: WTB MM Queens Keep

Post by Mutt_VB »

I know a place that can make just what you are looking for. http://www.maturemetal.com

I know it is great to buy something that someone else cant wear but at the price of used verses custom made for you spend the extra 2 or 3 and get what will lock you up.
0 x
slave d

Re: WTB MM Queens Keep

Post by slave d »

or go on DHGate, theres literally 100s of designs in various sizes and most are cheap as chips !!

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.