Wanted: A source for a copy of Be Careful What You Wish For!

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
scoobydue69

Wanted: A source for a copy of Be Careful What You Wish For!

Post by scoobydue69 »

Hello All!
I seem to be unable to locate a downloadable copy of Be Careful What You Wish For! by Sarah Jameson. Does anyone here know of a valid source where I can get a copy of the ebook. It's not available on Amazon any longer and her website appears to be down.... :(
Thank you
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Wanted: A source for a copy of Be Careful What You Wish

Post by TwistedMister »

If you search with the title in quotes, the author's name, and include "download" you may come up with more results. I located a site claiming to offer a free download of the book as a pdf, however, the machine I am currently using does not have the amount of protection I would desire before attempting a risky download. The site is in Russia, and there is a chance that it may not be what it appears to be...which means that you might get screwed in a very unpleasant manner, certainly not the way you're looking for.

I'm not going to link the site due to the potential risk of malware, but if you search as I did it will turn up. It's up to you to decide if you want to take the risk. If I were going to attempt it, I would use a USB boot of a Linux distro so that if anything bad happened the stick could just be wiped and no harm done. I don't have the time to do that for you right now just to find out if you'll actually get what you're looking for, I'm just offering a possibility for you to try if you really want it.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
scoobydue69

Re: Wanted: A source for a copy of Be Careful What You Wish

Post by scoobydue69 »

Thank you for the effort. I've already been there and several other "Free PDF" download sites which were actually just sign-ups for various junk. I was hoping it would actually be tucked away in one of the "chastity websites" and I just can't find it, or that someone has a copy that they could forward. Again Thank you for your effort.
0 x
Tullyboy

Re: Wanted: A source for a copy of Be Careful What You Wish For!

Post by Tullyboy »

I wonder if anyone found a copy... it appears that her website has been hacked? It doesn't look current in any case, but I'd really enjoy finding a copy of her book. Any suggestions?
0 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

I found a copy to purchase back in Sept, but do t remember where! Sorry.
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
Michele

Post by Michele »

Haha I'm sure I'm a valid source... Where the pdf file is right now is a great question, however... I had it printed and bound but somewhere I do have the pdf. I should hunt it down!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Amazon has 5 books by her for Kindle downloads but this isn't one of them.

Edit

I did a Bing search for Be Careful What You Wish For! by Sarah Jameson and came up with several download sites that have it and Norton says are safe. I may try to register on one of the=m when I have time.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I have to put on my Admin hat for a minute.

IIRC, Ms Jameson's book is copyrighted, so trying to download a free copy is not legal in most countries.

And if anyone does have a free ebook, please do not post the link on this open forum.

Thanks for cooperating.
1 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

[Hmm, thought I just posted this, but it didn't come through.]

I just found the page where you can buy the book, legit, from Ms. Jameson: https://www.malechastityblog.com/ultima ... ity-guide/. There is a "buy" button near the bottom.
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I just found the page where you can buy the book, legit, from Ms. Jameson:
$77 is a bit steep for something that's not *much* different than the Ms Ivey and Lucy Fairbourne books offer.

I love Sarah's writing style, and when she was active, we exchanged quite a bit of email, and I even think that she sent me a copy of that book in Word format to help with editing. Or review. Or something. But still...
0 x