FS: My-Steel Male Belt - Price Reduced (Again)

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
Eludia

FS: My-Steel Male Belt - Price Reduced (Again)

Post by Eludia »

I ordered this device about a year and a half ago. Since then I've gained about 30lbs and no longer fit into this device unfortunately so I need to order a new larger one.

This is a My-Steel Male Total model with the following specs:

- TOTAL-Chastity belt System with continuous crotch belt and ergonomic waist band
- Black Edging
- Penis Tube : Standard Tube (closed)

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/wRZSq

The measurements are:

Waist: 82cm
Controlled Waist: 78cm
Front to Back: 68mm

I can provide more measurements if you need them.

The belt is in very nice shape. I did cut back the top of the crotch shield where it connects to the belt to shorten the length front to back.

Looking for $500 USD or trade for a slightly larger full belt in similarly nice condition. (Paid close to $1000 shipped originally!) Please PM here if interested.
0 x