Shortest Chastity Devices with urethral tubes / plugs

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
AlexRuss

Shortest Chastity Devices with urethral tubes / plugs

Post by AlexRuss »

a099.JPG
Good for extended wear as this cage design facilitates easier ...
If "practical" chastity is your (or should I say, HER) objective, this cage will do the trick. Urethra tube is removable. Good for extended wear as this cage design facilitates easier cleaning during use. Be sure to order correct ring size, one size smaller will assure a snug, permanent fit. The stubbie design works well for pretty much any style of pants, dress or jeans- discretion assured but the weight of the cage will remind you it there. Be sure to use the rubber sleeve to avoid pinching.
found on:
imperiaindustries.com/search?q=a099
0 x
Namron

Re: Shortest Chastity Devices with urethral tubes / plugs

Post by Namron »

I had a similar cheap Chinese version without the tube. The hinged designed pinched all the time at the top and the ring and cage had too much play for a secure fit on the balls. I tried many things to tighten things up, but had no success. Is there something different about this one that gets around these issues? From the looks of it, it seems that it would have the same problems. Finally bought a custom MCN Contender and am very happy.
0 x
slave d

Re: Shortest Chastity Devices with urethral tubes / plugs

Post by slave d »

Interesting that this is the first post from this member !!! Like Namron i too used one of these (mine actually has the tube) for a short while and its only value was in providing sizing information for buying a Contender !!! They're cheap rubbish that most who are genuinely interested in chastity may try on their journey but will quickly discard !!!

ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.