MM Jailbird (sale or swap), CB6k, CB Curve for sale!

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
chaste4fun

MM Jailbird (sale or swap), CB6k, CB Curve for sale!

Post by chaste4fun »

As the title implies, I have 3 devices for sale at the moment. All of them have seen only light use, and will be thoroughly cleaned and sterilized before shipping. :)

Unfortunately I measured incorrectly for the internal diameter of my jailbird, and I'm selling this one and ordering a new one. If, however, you happen to have a Jailbird with a 1 1/4" ID and want to trade, I'd be ecstatic to hear from you!

Dimensions for JB:

ID: 1 3/8"
Length: 3 3/4"
Ring Gap: 3/8"
It's fitted for a padlock.
I have two base rings, 1 5/8" and 1 3/4". Both circular.

6K and Curve are their standard dimensions.

I'm asking $200 for the Jailbird with one ring or $220 if you'd like both base rings.

$40 for either plastic cage, $80 for a cage+rings+spacers or $100 if you'd like all the plastic. ($220 value if you'd ordered straight from A.L Enterprises).

Only shipping to the lower 48. I'll accept paypal. Please feel free to PM me with questions or for more info!
0 x
bigdtx8

Re: MM Jailbird (sale or swap), CB6k, CB Curve for sale!

Post by bigdtx8 »

I sent you a PM.
Brian
0 x
"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak, that we are all that stands between "The Monsters And The Weak" - Michael Marks
chaste4fun

Post by chaste4fun »

Jailbird sold! CB Curve and 6k still available.
0 x
bucka99

Post by bucka99 »

Hi, did the jailbird sell with both rings?
0 x
chaste4fun

Post by chaste4fun »

bucka99 wrote:Hi, did the jailbird sell with both rings?
Yes, should've mentioned both rings were bought with it.
0 x