Two Georgia Ivey Keyholding FLR guidebooks

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
HPPhotosmart

Two Georgia Ivey Keyholding FLR guidebooks

Post by HPPhotosmart »

Both books shipped in the lower 48 for $20 via PP.
Keyholder's handbook, and Setting up an FLR (Female Led Relationship). Binding/ spine is perfect.....
IMG_20160327_195618128.jpg
IMG_20160327_195710818.jpg
0 x
locked4now

Re: Two Georgia Ivey Keyholding FLR guidebooks

Post by locked4now »

Overall how useful did you find these two books?
0 x
VinnyDee

Re: Two Georgia Ivey Keyholding FLR guidebooks

Post by VinnyDee »

locked4now wrote:Overall how useful did you find these two books?
I bought my wife the ebook version and she read them both and learned some things. Although the bulk of the book is just chastity, Ms. Ivey does include some FLR and D/s undertones that were not my wife's cup of tea but she did get some good ideas and a better understanding of chastity as a sex game. My wife likes the ebooks since she can read them in a doctor's waiting room or other public place, on her Kindle Reader, iPad or even her iPhone. Personally I prefer printed books. I do not like reading on a screen. I like to be able to thumb through a book that is in my hands.
0 x