Two sets of Holy Trainer V2 for sale

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
chaste4fun

Re: Two sets of Holy Trainer V2 for sale

Post by chaste4fun »

TwistedMister wrote:
Locked4fun wrote:Well, after several days I got a response and a tracking number. Now if I could only read Finnish :)
If it's Iceland, wouldn't it be Danish?
Iceland actually has it's own language; Icelandic.

The more you know. :P
0 x
Gloofer

Post by Gloofer »

lol they have a own language ;)
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Gloofer wrote:lol they have a own language ;)
Ah,yes, based on Germanic Norse but slightly morphed. I was thinking about the Viking settlement and 'Danish" came to mind, but it isn't quite that simple. The Norse, Swedish and Danish had a complex relationship in the early Middle Ages, and language has changed since then.

That was an interesting diversion, I like learning new things.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Locked4fun

Post by Locked4fun »

HT came today. Base ring is far more comfortable than CB6000. Tube is small and I fill it completely. Anxious to see how it is with morning wood.
0 x
groundedBird

Post by groundedBird »

Locked4fun wrote:HT came today. Base ring is far more comfortable than CB6000. Tube is small and I fill it completely. Anxious to see how it is with morning wood.
yay! glad you received it!!!
0 x