Reading 'old' posts

Board announcements, questions from members, etc.
bigdtx8

Reading 'old' posts

Post by bigdtx8 »

I enjoy reading the old posts that are found on page 107, etc. As i'm working through them I'm reading in reverse order by clicking on pg 107, then 103, etc, until I get to the page I'm currently reading on , say, pg 96. This is a small pain in the ... cage.

When I comment on or leave a PM for one of the ... members ... on these old pages it forces me to exit back to the main chastity forums page and start the above process all over to return to pg 96, etc.

Can a modification me made that will allow 'us' to jump directly to a particular page number ?

Also, If I use the backup arrow when bookmarking a page it 'undoes' the bookmark.

I understand that you're using a free hosting apparatus so you are probably limited in making too many changes. I'm really enjoying the site so far.

Brian
0 x
"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak, that we are all that stands between "The Monsters And The Weak" - Michael Marks
Atone
Re: Reading 'old' posts

Post by Atone »

First, the hosting of the site isn't free, if you notice there is no advertising or anything. There is just no cost to you for using the site.

I would suggest when you go to PM from one of these pages you open the link in a new tab. I use chrome on a mac so I just press the command key as I click the link. Most browsers will allow you to right click on a link and open it in a new tab and likely have a keyboard shortcut as well. Then just close the window after you send the PM.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Another thing you could do is save the page as a favorite. Assuming Windows Explorer; right click near the top of the page, then in the dropdown box choose "Add to favorites".

With this method you could even come back to the same place the next day.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

The last 4 digits point to a page number. On the Hello World topic, here's how you get to page 107:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6967&start=1060
That's 1060, not 1070 (which brings you to page 108).

But as others mention, it's easier to hit Ctrl+Click and open the page in a new tab.
0 x
bigdtx8

Post by bigdtx8 »

Cool. I appreciate the help. Also the free use of the site.
Thanks,
Brian
0 x
"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak, that we are all that stands between "The Monsters And The Weak" - Michael Marks